Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in Florida but have not called any stores but I think he made this up because he read in here about us saying people should complain to Publix.

Reactions: 11
Bangs aren't meant for Dong, but that rat nest is.
---
Alright who called the stores that Will and Dong visited to complain about them being there?
Wait, wait,.wait. did someone actually call the stores?! I'm not watching because I have family in town.

Reactions: 9
Wait, wait,.wait. did someone actually call the stores?! I'm not watching because I have family in town.
That's what will is claiming...some unwell woman from Florida called the management of stores they recently visited to complain about YITS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's what will is claiming...some unwell woman from Florida called the management of stores they recently visited to complain about YITS.
And how did he figure that out? What did the manager supposedly say? Did he just see my comment that someone should? I'm not in FL, Will.

Reactions: 11
Will and Dawn exposed themselves badly with the 'gospel' comments. Of course Will had to make up a story about it being dangerous to talk about their church. That's his move every time he doesn't want to do something or he gets caught in a lie: play the fake safety angle. That's why he's unlikeable: he's a lying grifter. A charlatan.

• Heart
Another creator Brayden of Mickey Views puts out the best WDW content in terms of news and information. He does extensive research and has insightful commentary. He rarely does lives but did a brief one yesterday where he said he is not a lifestyle vlogger. He said you not going to see me making vlogs where I going around eating cupcakes with the camera in my face. He finds these type of vloggers narcissistic and cringey. I agree totally. Quite a few vloggers are going this route of being a lifestyle channel. To me it's those who are the lazy grifters who are in this for money and to avoid the real world.

Reactions: 15
These two are obsessed with the trolls tonight. You know who doesn’t worry about trolls? Ryan. Because, boring as he is, he does his job and puts out decent content.

And the only reason Fatty is bored with the Smokies is because he thinks he can’t film there anymore without paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Will is pontificating as if he's going to be running for office.
---
I'll admit Will doing his Grammar Nazi Troll voice was funny.

Reactions: 10
Y
Will and Dawn exposed themselves badly with the 'gospel' comments. Of course Will had to make up a story about it being dangerous to talk about their church. That's his move every time he doesn't want to do something or he gets caught in a lie: play the fake safety angle. That's why he's unlikeable: he's a lying grifter. A charlatan.
The asshole recently admitted on a livestream they don’t attend church. He took lots of tit for it so now it’s they don’t want people to know which church they attend. Liar liar pants on fire, what a moron🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yankee in the South #19 "People watch Bi-Curiously" 😂😂😂
---
Well if that wasn't the biggest tit show of a live?!?!? The trolls were out in full force tonight. His suscriber count had to have jumped up by 500 minimum a few days ago with all the fake accounts created for the chat. They were on the ropes all night. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So it turns out that it's actually going to be Jason Aldean's bar opening up soon. Of course Will had been saying for months that it was going to be "Melissa Lambert's" bar. Will blames people spreading rumors. Yeah, Will, like YOU!! You're the one who spread misinformation and rumors. Of course Will doesn't accept responsibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
So it turns out that it's actually going to be Jason Aldean's bar opening up soon. Of course Will had been saying for months that it was going to be "Melissa Lambert's" bar. Will blames people spreading rumors. Yeah, Will, like YOU!! You're the one who spread misinformation and rumors. Of course Will doesn't accept responsibility.
Will was in classic form tonight. If you were playing a drinking game where you had to take a shot every time he didn't finish a thought/sentence well....you know 😂....
tenor (24).gif

---
LOL!!! Someone just out of Prison just Had to tell Will how much he loves his videos. 😂😂😂
Watching Will's videos is going to be how this person turns their life around. Will is an inspiration.

• Haha
He literally saw a Jason Aldean shirt in that Publix video and said, "not coming to Gatlinburg" like he was SO SURE.

• Haha
willy seemed really frustrated and stopped the livestream before 9 even. I think that the person quoting scripture was getting to him. And when the person asked Dong if she shared the Gospel, she said well, we do sing happy birthday if that's what you mean. The person kept on and asked willy where he went to church. And he said we aren't going to talk religion in here cause there are some people here, ya know..and of course didn't finish his sentence. Then he contradicted himself a few minutes later saying we talk about everything in here. Ok, willy you talk about everything, except religion. And I think he knew the compliments on dongs hair was from trolls. And when neither of them could give an answer to where she gets her hair done, they both looked like idiots. After thinking on it, it was a few months ago, somewhere on dolly Parton pkwy!🤣🤣🤣
---
I am in Florida but have not called any stores but I think he made this up because he read in here about us saying people should complain to Publix.
He did say it was a lady in Florida🤣🤣🤣... I'm sure it was because he read that here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
willy seemed really frustrated and stopped the livestream before 9 even. I think that the person quoting scripture was getting to him. And when the person asked Dong if she shared the Gospel, she said well, we do sing happy birthday if that's what you mean. The person kept on and asked willy where he went to church. And he said we aren't going to talk religion in here cause there are some people here, ya know..and of course didn't finish his sentence. Then he contradicted himself a few minutes later saying we talk about everything in here. Ok, willy you talk about everything, except religion. And I think he knew the compliments on dongs hair was from trolls. And when neither of them could give an answer to where she gets her hair done, they both looked like idiots. After thinking on it, it was a few months ago, somewhere on dolly Parton pkwy!🤣🤣🤣
---

He did say it was a lady in Florida🤣🤣🤣... I'm sure it was because he read that here!
Why would the caller say where she's from?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.