Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will says they have been in The Smokies for 10 years. He's 45. That means he moved to The Smokies when he was 35. According to Will, he was a manager at the plant for 20 years. That means he was a manager at the plant when he was 14 or 15! Will is like the Doogie Howser of industrial plants. He was a prodigy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is great. There the 25th president of France Will not a Macaroon. Geez you think he'd known that since he's and expert on France.
---
Willy-math is always skewed in favor of buying more food to "save money" when it's really just the opposite. Fatty McButterpants has no self-control and plays his crappy math game for the camera to justify buying and eating mass quantities. William Grace is a full blow-en food addict, and it's killing him and his dumb ass wife, who just mindlessly mimics his every move.
What I don't get is why even mention how much they got. We would have never known they got footlongs.

Reactions: 9
I know who Dawn looks like with stupid rain hats. GILLIGAN…….but a fat Gilligan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He turned down sponsors? Hello! "Blue Yeti", anyone? What about all the stuff that 'Lectric sent them for their E-Bikes that they have never used? If I was 'Lectric I would not be happy.

Didn't they do some box gimmick thing a few years ago? I swear they did.
Remember the while Levi's rant? 'Lectric should bill them for the crap they received and never showed. Yes, I believe it was a box of food thingy, didn't last long.

Reactions: 13
So Will, who does little to no research (because he's lazy), is now going to take his brilliance on the road?

Was there anything to be learned from his trip to London and Paris? I mean other than how to cram three people into a space for one?

I get it. Will wants YouTube to pay for his trips. What is the value for viewers? Will's old stans have either already been there or they don't want to go (and more than likely hate said country). At least the people who watch PMM have little life experience.

YouTube is full of channels that used to be popular. Will is taking his audience for granted. He uses them when he wants something and blows them off when he isn't getting immediate gratification from them. I can't see him growing his channel much by just running errands between very basic touristy trips.

• Heart
Will has never met John Schneider, even though he saw his name on a concert sign and didn't recognize him. Big fan.
yeah he is a huge dukes of hazard fan but had no clue who "country music star John Schneider" was on that flyer in the little ass town he was recording. he is so FAKE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know what I think? I think Will is afraid of Ryan and AIOT. I think he knows that he can't plan and doesn't want to, so he's pivoting instead of putting in more actual work into his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I'm not mistaken, and I did take the willy route and not do any resurch, but I think he said in the livestream that he turns down 10 to 15 a day.
Yes he did say that. What this business major is missing is that successful channels make their money through sponsorships. Let’s be realistic though what company would want these hippos promoting their business? Can you imagine Columbia sending them clothes? Pretty sure they are not the look an outdoors company would want to feature. Hell they can’t even pronounce the name correctly after wearing their clothes day in and day out🤣🤣. No these grifters would rather take shut in senior citizens social security 😡. The card Dong had to put away was given to her from loggy doggy. Can hardly wait to see another food review🙄. Do they have any viewers who aren’t obese? Everyone that shouted them out were very large. Explains why they want to see them eat.

Reactions: 12
After watching the full rod run video, (ridiculously long), I made it to the end. These two scammers want to just live life on vacation. They talked about going to Ireland, Scotland, Disney World and back to Myrtle beach. How do they afford this lifestyle? There is no way the normal working person can be taking so many trips like this. Wait till they see the ticket prices at Disney. I’m wondering how many park days they will actually do. Also with the new Buccees and Target opening near them, I can’t fathom how neither wants to even work part time.

Reactions: 8
After watching the full rod run video, (ridiculously long), I made it to the end. These two scammers want to just live life on vacation. They talked about going to Ireland, Scotland, Disney World and back to Myrtle beach. How do they afford this lifestyle? There is no way the normal working person can be taking so many trips like this. Wait till they see the ticket prices at Disney. I’m wondering how many park days they will actually do. Also with the new Buccees and Target opening near them, I can’t fathom how neither wants to even work part time.
Will always stresses that it may look like a vacation but it’s really not. The problem I have with that logic, is when I go to a place they’ve been or anywhere else on vacation, and the vacation ends, I go back to everyday life. It usually takes a while of living everyday life to be able to be on vacation again. Their lives however start most everyday already in a vacation town with no responsibilities (kind of like a vacation), then they leave to go on trips to other destinations, with no time frame in mind and no responsibilities to get back to. So I think it’s safe for the average viewer to see them as permanent vacationers, and it would probably be best if they saw it that way also.

Two disability checks

A few months ago didn’t Will tease that Dawn had received something (maybe a sponsorship) and they were going to be putting a video out soon on her channel but of course there never was a video? I think people in the livestream thought she had received a new electric bike to try.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.