Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will said they are only eating one meal a day?!?!? 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2098831
I can actually believe that he eats one full meal. He wakes up in the morning, goes to the freezer, gets some ice cream, has it with some Cheetos and a mountain lightning or whatever that crap is called. Then they go out and they pig out on whatever fast food or chain restaurant gift card they have. And that is why they eat so much when they go out because that’s their main sit down meal. After that they probably go home and eat M&Ms, Peeps and chug more Mountain lightning and Dr. thunder or whatever and eat Doritos and kinder eggs the rest of the night so “meal” technically to him is when he gets fries with his burger or grifted steak

ETA: will just said that dawns burn on her face is from wax …what the duck was she doing? giving a blow job to a candle?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine how such a big idiot could actually have stans. I'm guessing it's because of his amazing knowledge and inside information he has on the area.
He is a such a bleeping lazy dumbass. Should go in and reply and say "you should probably join AIOT's next live and ask them. They are extremely knowledgeable about what is happening in the Smokies."
R (30).gif

• Haha
The Gatlinburg Hussey has a video of "Ramsey Cascades." I wonder if he "pulled permits" as Will would say? I say Ramsey Cascades loosely as he drives to the trailhead parking lot and films the Little Pigeon River. The actual cascades is a long and strenuous hike to a 90 foot waterfall. Someone even stated this in one of the comments. The guy is a creepy, deceiving, grifter extraordinaire.
All he does is beg and is creepy to me too. He looks ok till he opens his mouth. Not talking about the speak impairment. If you’ve seen him, your know.

As for YITS, I can’t with these 2. WTH is she doing wearing rain hats? It hasn’t rained all week. She don’t know how stupid those look. Guess it’s to cover up the rat’s nest. It’s been beautiful the last few days. What happen to the bike riding? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You mean five. Remember, Will has FIVE red swimming tank tops. He totally doesn't sleep in the the same shirt that he swam in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will has never met John Schneider, even though he saw his name on a concert sign and didn't recognize him. Big fan.

• Haha
Dong is very talkative tonight on what cars she likes. So far, it’s the Smokey and the Bandit one.why is she wearing that sun hat at night though?!!!
I'm just amazed that she doesn't have her sunglasses on.
I heard willy say earlier that he forgets to take his sunglasses off inside sometimes. He said that because of all the comments in their Publix video about what was wrong for them to have sunglasses on in the grocery store.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they are going on a cruise, who else wants to bet they booked an inside cabin for everyone to share! It will be like their Enguland lodging but on a boat! Will is going to film all the food in the buffet on board and piss everyone off by not hurrying to get his food and move outta the way. Fingers crossed a cruise vlog is in our future!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think I'm gonna have to make a trip during the fall rod run. willy is predictable enough, I wanna approach him during a livestream and tell him what all I think about his channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet it's a cheap MSC cruise or Carnival. Probably a three or four day cruise. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

Will says they are fully vaccinated. Did it at the beginning. Leave it to Will to not realize that he isn't fully vaccinated. He's only had one.

I bet it's a cheap MSC cruise or Carnival. Probably a three or four day cruise. Cheap, cheap, cheap.

Will says they are fully vaccinated. Did it at the beginning. Leave it to Will to not realize that he isn't fully vaccinated. He's only had one.
You’re absolutely right Willy would have picked the least expensive cruise. I’m going on a Disney cruise leaving out of Florida next month for my 30th birthday and I panicked for a second…

• Haha
So Will's plans for the channel include more videos of them running errands.

Sounds like YITS is going to take trips and then come back and run errands. Trip. Errands. Trip. Errands. Bold strategy, Cotton.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reading through some of YITS responses on the Publix video Dong says SC has some nice beaches when asked if they are coming to florida. In another she says they may end up in florida when it’s all over. My money is on a carnival cruise out of Charlestown. Good god I really think Dong will pop if she has access to unlimited buffets😳
---
So Will's plans for the channel include more videos of them running errands.

Sounds like YITS is going to take trips and then come back and run errands. Trip. Errands. Trip. Errands. Bold strategy, Cotton.
I couldn’t watch that tit show. Did he claim he turned down sponsors? A channel we watch was just hijacked by clicking on a sponsorship email. They lost close to a million views because their livestreams couldn’t be recovered, it will take them a long time to get all those views back. Please Will open every email offering you a sponsorship 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
He turned down sponsors? Hello! "Blue Yeti", anyone? What about all the stuff that 'Lectric sent them for their E-Bikes that they have never used? If I was 'Lectric I would not be happy.

Didn't they do some box gimmick thing a few years ago? I swear they did.

Reactions: 13
He turned down sponsors? Hello! "Blue Yeti", anyone? What about all the stuff that 'Lectric sent them for their E-Bikes that they have never used? If I was 'Lectric I would not be happy.

Didn't they do some box gimmick thing a few years ago? I swear they did.
Israel Box, he backed out of the sponsorship because they wanted him to do more things for them. The nerve of them to send him free things, and ask him to talk about their products. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.