Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah he is a huge dukes of hazard fan but had no clue who "country music star John Schneider" was on that flyer in the little ass town he was recording. he is so FAKE.
John Schneider absolutely does not show up in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg to sign autographs. Will is full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So based on Willys latest ideals, he is adopting the Adam business model. Drive around, film, find some mildly interesting content, upload.
Hey Willy, Adam has content that he can live on for years and never upload another video.....you, sir, do not. What are you going to do when this ideal goes bust? Smoky content is being done by someone so much more competent than you can ever hope to be. Like so many others you are trying to sell everyone on the ideal that you are now a travel channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, Adam is moderately interesting to listen to, has a reasonable grasp of the English language, and doesn't spew diarrhea of the mouth every time he hits "record".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A few months ago didn’t Will tease that Dawn had received something (maybe a sponsorship) and they were going to be putting a video out soon on her channel but of course there never was a video? I think people in the livestream thought she had received a new electric bike to try.
Free Willy was constantly bitching that their bikes were too big and heavy to fit in the Jeep. I think Lectric stupidly later sent Dummy Dong the smaller newer Lectric Lite to promote. They didn't send Will one because he's yuge! Unfortunately she's way too fat, ugly, and smelly for it too now, so that's why they never showed it and swept questions under the rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You gotta get the ribeye or the filet butterflied.

I hear that they melt in your mouth even if you cook the tit out of it. Medium well. Who the duck cooks a filet medium well?!?

• Heart
Willy claimed they walked over 10 miles at the rod run yesterday. I say that is total bullshit. All he does is spew lie after lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Willy claimed they walked over 10 miles at the rod run yesterday. I say that is total bullshit. All he does is spew lie after lie.
I wonder if dong can walk today? She was hurting last night and even tried to get a ride back to her jeep from some randos. I wonder if that is how she hooked ole willy at the pub. 'Hey baby my legs are cramping from sitting at this hightop can I get a ride?' She really needs a doctor and some magnesium.

• Haha
How many times has Will said that he was looking at buying a car at the Rod Run? How many times has he looked at RVs and Jeeps and camping trailers or his deck and more things that he can't afford? Dude, you aren't fooling anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another video of the headband sticking out? She looks at herself in the mirror every livestream, maybe they need to livestream before they film 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hear that they melt in your mouth even if you cook the tit out of it. Medium well. Who the duck cooks a filet medium well?!?
A medium-well fillet makes a good hockey puck.
Donger can taste the vulcanized rubber.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.