Yankee in the South #18 "It's fish"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think today will be livestream Thursday from the rod run.Someone should ask willy why he doesn't tow his white truck down to the strip and put a for sale sign on it.
Only if they don't have any more errands to run. It could be an exciting aventure to Food City!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yeah, I bet you guys are right. It is a cruise because Dawn did mention buying a bathing suit. This is what’s going to happen: they’re going to eat,eat,eat, but then Dawn is going to be sick a lot, but they’re not gonna tell and they’re going to pretend like it’s like the best thing ever. It’s literally going to be a Vlog of them pigging out just like every other Vlog.

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, I bet you guys are right. It is a cruise because Dawn did mention buying a bathing suit. This is what’s going to happen: they’re going to eat,eat,eat, but then Dawn is going to be sick a lot, but they’re not gonna tell and they’re going to pretend like it’s like the best thing ever. It’s literally going to be a Vlog of them pigging out just like every other Vlog.
And there will definitely be a Titanic "King of the World" moment

• Haha
  • Sick
I loved when Will from "Running Errands in the South" said that the commemorative tea cannisters reminded him of England. Asshole, you never drank tea in England.

If anything, seeing McDonald's or Burger King should remind him of England because that's where he ate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They'll "retire" in the same way that every K-mart employee "retired" over the past few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When we saw the publix video is up, I said "Jesus Christ... again?" Hubby said "but this time it's with sunglasses...." hahahahah.

• Haha
I can't imagine how such a big idiot could actually have stans. I'm guessing it's because of his amazing knowledge and inside information he has on the area.
OMG - what a fat lazy piece of tit. Isn’t it his “job” to know the answers to questions like that? I bet AIOT knows exactly where it is.

EDIT: It took me exactly FIVE SECONDS to find this.

7233A647-97E7-4D45-88E8-819FF016F56E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My SO walked by when dong said she liked the blue camero....his comment was I bet dawn wished she had a husband with a job 😂

Tony5000 said he was home to get his new medical card 😉 just what type if card is that? 🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed that Will doesn’t actually look at the vehicles, he just pauses at them to read the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
cool rat rod with a giant ass turbo diesel in it and all Will and Dawn can talk about is the "green tiki thing" on the gear shifter.
---
I’ve noticed that Will doesn’t actually look at the vehicles, he just pauses at them to read the chat.
he knows NOTHING about cars, he can fake it in his prerecorded videos but his livestream exposes how stupid he is

Will just said he needed Dawn’s phone to read the chat and “she could go sit over there if she wants.” Gee thanks dad, I’ll just go over here and F myself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.