Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50:28 in the livestream someone asks if Dolly watches YITS. It was amazing to listen to that long winded answer and how many twists and turns it took for it to circle around to how important Will is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever is in charge of dishing out media invites needs to be fired. These two bumpkins do not belong at this (or any other) media event.

01CFE44C-3B1C-490C-A4AF-582E53942C50.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok I hate these two so much I did a little digging. They were NOT invited. For media events there is a form you have to fill out on DW website. This one you had to request tickets through Eventbrite. Basically if you have a YouTube channel and submit the form before tickets are gone you get in. DW also requires you to be a gold or silver pass holder which means these two fat asses had to cough up the money for season passes🤣🤣. DW is brilliant in requiring these jokers to have to purchase passes. I still can’t believe fatty mcbutterpants doesn’t know about DW insiders, he said yesterday he checked for an email about big bear update😂😂. Im not sure if DW insiders got a private event with Dolly but I’m sure hoping🤞🤞. AIOT hopefully puts another nail in YITS coffin if that’s the case. Laugh it up folks, laugh it up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a massive failure by Will again. His livestream never started and his fans were left dumbfounded. The event was already over before most of them realized it hadn't started yet because they were relying on Will and Dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a massive failure by Will again. His livestream never started and his fans were left dumbfounded. The event was already over before most of them realized it hadn't started yet because they were relying on Will and Dong.
He will probably spin some yarn about "cell service is bad in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg" to cover up his buffoonery. Will could f*ck up a steel ball.

Reactions: 12
Will it’s well known that you read here so please address this. You said in your last livestream that the National Park should be free to enjoy for everybody because it’s your right. Well the park IS free to enjoy, it is free to drive through, walk through, run through, and even free to park in for up to 15 minutes. They just ask you to pay them a small fee if you’re coming there to make money from your visit. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
---
Also Will, take down the missed upcoming live, there’s literally multiple people still sitting there waiting even though it’s been over for hours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And YITS relies on their “susscribers“ being too stupid to realize what’s going on. Ryan will have his video up before Will even notices his livestream didn’t work.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They are live from the studio 🤢
---
Dong is a freak she is hearing noises in the house 😳😳
Sounds coming from the holes on the other side of the walls ?
---
Will keeps talking about this big, upcoming video project.

Dawn has no idea what he's talking about. How big can this project be if Dawn literally has no recollection?
Filming the new Bucee's is not something new or big 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe he still has an upcoming live stream for the announcements. They are already up. They’ve been up for hours. I watched it on the news channel that posted it. He is a buffoon and DW should ban him from doing any special attendance in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think he can see Mount LeConte from his window to point it out to us or is he in the bed nearest the door in his semi-private room?
His insurance only pays for parking lots views and he has to bring his own saline for the iv.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe he still has an upcoming live stream for the announcements. They are already up. They’ve been up for hours. I watched it on the news channel that posted it. He is a buffoon and DW should ban him from doing any special attendance in the future
And I shows 6 stans waiting for it to start still. We need to all write complaints to Dollywood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Will, how was it witnessing Ryan (AIOT) get to ask Dolly a question? That should show you that his channel is going to take off. You will never get that 100k plaque for your wall of junk. He will get one long before you. If you were not such a sloppy out of shape buffoon maybe that would have been you that were chosen for such an honor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.