Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please tell me he went live during YITS just like Sunday livestreams 🤣🤣
He did, he popped into Willie Smalls live, long enough for everyone to ask him questions and thank him on his content... then left and went live on his own channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At the beginning of the livestream, Will says he has been working on a big project.

Then in the middle of the video, Will says that he took time out for himself and to spend time with family.

Which is it? He can't keep his lies straight in the same livestream.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread name by scopeyscope should be the next thread title:

Yankee In The South #17: Will’s Got Friends In No Places

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will keeps talking about this big, upcoming video project.

Dawn has no idea what he's talking about. How big can this project be if Dawn literally has no recollection?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any bets as to what this big project is? What if it’s his Destin videos he’s been promising for months?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed the live. Had this thing called work/meeting to attend. Tell me what I missed. Are they going to the opening of Dollywood tomorrow? This event is for pass holders and media only. Please tell me they’re not going as media and I don’t think they are pass holders. How many lies did he tell today? 😊

Reactions: 8
This thread name by scopeyscope should be the next thread title:

Yankee In The South #17: Will’s Got Friends In No Places
Thanks!

Lol I think the “noise” Dawn went to check on was her excuse to leave and fart. She leans forward before she does that then laughs and says she’s gonna check on a noise lol

• Haha
1:36:03
Dong - "Will you ever go bayak to Silver Dollar City?"
Will - "Yas. I wanna go this year. Last year for Fire In The Hole.
Dong - "Uh-huh. When are they gonna get rid of thayat?"
WIll - "Ummmm....rid of what?"
Me - :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And while Mensa Man is sitting on his ass trying to keep his lies straight, Ryan is on Smoky Mountain Facebook groups sharing his videos. At this rate Ryan will get the cheap plastic YouTube award before Will.
F71E6F94-C2E6-419D-988A-18A043875813.jpeg
5F961BA2-50FC-48CF-998C-39EBAE0E1828.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Will says they’ve been making fewer vlogs because it was taking away from "family time" and he was feeling guilty. How much family time does he need? Does he think making 2-3 videos a week (I'm being generous) takes up more time than a 40 hour (or more) a week job? And most of the videos are them eating which they would do anyway. So that's not taking up any extra time. What all are they doing during this all important family time? There are no small children that need attention, driving to school, activities, church, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Judging by his weeklong marathon run waddle of ribeyes, Caesar saylids, and loaded taters...my best educated guess is that he's at LeConte Medical Center in the cardiac ward 💔
Do you think he can see Mount LeConte from his window to point it out to us or is he in the bed nearest the door in his semi-private room?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish someone would send them a bunch of chain restaurant gift cards that were already used but repackaged to look new. Just imagine smug free willy sliding the card over to the waitress to pay for their free feast only for it to come back invalid.

Will: "now see here, we have a gift card to pay for this meal!"

Waitress: "sir this gift card has already been used"

Will: "do you know who I am??" *burp*

Dong: "yea I am going to say in our review that there was not a lot of flavur here!" *fart*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish someone would send them a bunch of chain restaurant gift cards that were already used but repackaged to look new. Just imagine smug free willy sliding the card over to the waitress to pay for their free feast only for it to come back invalid.

Will: "now see here, we have a gift card to pay for this meal!"

Waitress: "sir this gift card has already been used"

Will: "do you know who I am??" *burp*

Dong: "yea I am going to say in our review that there was not a lot of flavur here!" *fart*
That would be funny but surely they are smart enough to call the number on the back first. Hell I do it when I am given a gift card from a family member or when I buy one for someone bec there are scam artists out there changing the bar code to load a card they have. Always check balance before attempting to use a card. Course they don’t have much common sense but now they will read this and know

Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to the reveal of Will's big project. I don't know what they'll be doing. I do know two things though: it will be easy and cheap.

BTW, I will laugh my ass off if Dolly makes her appearance at Dollywood tomorrow after YITS has already left. Can you imagine if Will and Dawn leave and AIOT gets a one on one interview with Dolly? I know it's unlikely, but I would die laughing.

Will keeps talking about England. I can't imagine they have the money for a real trip. We'll see, I guess.
---
One more thing: Will is such a liar. We can all see that you don't just go to McDonald's for drinks.

Last edited:
FilmMakerWilly thinks he's being so creative with his new outro. "I'm going to keep talking here just a little bit longer so one little box with pop up here (points in one direction) and then another little box will pop up over here (points in the other direction). Then a circle will appear right here in the middle (wags his chubby little meat stick around in a circle) and if the idiots who send us money click on it, then they can suscribe."

I'm surprised one of those little pop-ups isn't a direct link to his PayPal to send him money for his next trip to Johnny Carneenos so he can go inspect the bathroom again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.