Yankee in the South #16 Be pacific about pasghetti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it's possible that YITS is taking a big trip right now, but I get the impression that money is tighter than ever. My feeling is that the YouTube wave is crashing for small time people.

My guess would be Will is just being lazy and cheap. I guess they could be on a trip but it's too early for Dawn's birthday and Will usually produces road trips on the road.
But do you think he could keep it a secret on social media if he were?

Reactions: 8
Judging by his weeklong marathon run waddle of ribeyes, Caesar saylids, and loaded taters...my best educated guess is that he's at LeConte Medical Center in the cardiac ward 💔
Honestly hope not. The way he eats scares me. Makes me even more conscious of what I eat

Reactions: 9
If they are on a trip it is a very expensive trip. On social blade last month it said YITS made 3200. Currently it’s down to 2500. I know Will has said those numbers are not accurate but views are. They are down to averaging 21,000 views a day. It was between 28,000 and 30,000 a few weeks ago. We all know Will is not a planner but if they were going to be gone for an extended time I think he would have had videos lined up to keep the money coming in. I’m guessing something unplanned is happening. This is why trying to make a living on YouTube is very risky. When the unexpected happens you have no money coming in. YouTube doesn’t give you paid days off. What little Will made off of those restaurant reviews wasn’t enough to make a living on. Those reviews also cost him money to make, their meals weren’t complimentary. I would love to believe this is a wake up call for them and that one of them will get a job with benefits and insurance but I do not believe Wills ego would allow that.

I would love to believe this is a wake up call for them and that one of them will get a job with benefits and insurance but I do not believe Wills ego would allow that.
He hasn't listened to the loud wake-up call for years now as his channel, bank account, and health rotted away faster than his deck. Will is not the type to wise up, admit defeat, adapt, and change directions for the better when things are going south. The numbskull will go down with his sinking ship with a big dumb smirk on his fat face thinking to himself he did the valiant thing in the end and made daddy proud

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are live from the studio 🤢
---
Dong is a freak she is hearing noises in the house 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ryan needs to be careful what he puts out there. Those two lazy fatties will try to tag along. They need someone to mooch off of now that CATS dumped them.

95AC744F-F39E-4040-A805-F1236C36EBD6.jpeg

• Haha
Will, mush mouthing his way through excuse after excuse on why they haven't been as active lately. Sure Jan. Oh good, doing some more videos from home because things are getting pricey. Ugh, this douche flute.

• Haha
Will, mush mouthing his way through excuse after excuse on why they haven't been as active lately. Sure Jan. Oh good, doing some more videos from home because things are getting pricey. Ugh, this douche flute.
Videos from home??? So just going live for no reason?? Yikes.

• Haha
I was low-key hopeful that he was taking some time off for self reflection these past few days...... Clearly I was wrong. Same delusional bullshit different columbian shirt.

• Haha
This is priceless, AIOT is live right now. The title is "What question should I ask Dolly tomorrow?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"You don't need teeth to eat my beef." - Tony 5000

Will said, "That's a good one, Tony!"

If that's not a guy who is beholden to someone, I don't know what is. Will clearly has a reason to keep Tony happy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is priceless, AIOT is live right now. The title is "What question should I ask Dolly tomorrow?"
And he’s giving out good information and only has 38 viewers watching his livestream while Fatty is spewing lies and excuses and he has over 300 people watching his.

• Sick
It's going to take time and consistency to overcome the years of YITS.

But here's the thing: the YITS audience thinks they're friends with Will and Dawn. They are shut-ins and not exactly a lucrative audience.

The audience for AIOT clearly wants information to come to the Smokies and spend money. Will's audience hasn't gone on a trip since 1984. Someone in the chat today said that they remember when Coke cost a nickel. I'm not kidding. They really said that. That's a real quote. That person isn't going to The Smokies or anywhere else for that matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
3:44
Will - "Smokey Bandit live! Yass! I have to....I have to do that!
Dong - "What is Smokey Bandit live?"
Will - "ummmmmmmmmmm...it is...uhh....It is this thing...they're gonna be doin. Yass!.....I have it written down.'"

Stop bullshitting you jackass! You didn't even get the name right liar.

• Haha
Will said that they are going to be in town for Dawn's birthday. What happened to the big birthday plans?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will said that they are going to be in town for Dawn's birthday. What happened to the big birthday plans?
Momma Sidelines backed out, so the funding for the big birthday project fell through.
New plans for Dong's birffday: Will is gonna have a 20oz ribeye, Caesar saylid, and a loaded potato "to share"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holy tit!

AIOT in the chat talks about the media event at Dollywood. WILL SAYS HE DIDN'T GET THE EMAIL!!!!

It's confirmed! Dollywood didn't invite YITS! That's very telling. Dollywood is not happy with YITS for something.

In a related note, Will says they'll only be at Dollywood for a few hours until 3 p.m. Opening day. One of the biggest days of the YITS calendar and Will can't be bothered to put in a full day.

Yankee in the South #17: Workin' 1 to 3. What a way to make a livin'!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK I have to vent about a pet peeve. Will loves to say the stupid “oh you know what it means when people “assume” some thing”.. OK this is my pet peeve. If YOU assume some thing that doesn’t make an ass out of me, that’s just on you, that has no bearing on the person that one is talking to. It is such a stupid little saying that people make about that. Ugh🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.