Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Do you know the thing is is I don’t think she cares how she looks. You can get a flat iron for pretty darn cheap at Walmart. It only takes a couple of minutes to straighten your hair. I have to straighten mine or I look like a hot mess it doesn’t take that long
At the very least she could put anti frizz on it.

Reactions: 7

Dolphin

Willie looking like a fat slob tonight, hasn’t showerd for weeks. Acting like he’s all that talking about his trolls. Like how he always wants to go places with Adventures out there when they comment 🙄.

Last edited:

Furmingos

VIP Member
I just wanted to pop in and say, after todays debacle with the Tim and Jen live stream, let’s all take a moment of silence to give thanks that Will and Dawn DON’T have a kid
What happened with the Tim and Jen live stream? I unsubbed after the first ca$h baby was born

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
OH my God! He just asked a stan who owns a pottery business, if they visit her if they could re-enact the clay scene from "Ghost". Now he's Patrick Swayze also????
Youtube will have to shut down forever if this ever happens.

I hate it when she reads questions really fast and sing-songy and then gives a terrible answer because she know-ens nothing.
No answers, no opinions, no ideals, nothing but bitchy ass attitude.
"It depends on what you want" really bitch???

• Haha
When they pointed out the vultures my husband said "They're circling your channel". Hahahahah
Also will, add not staying the night at the hotel that your wife really wanted to the lonnnnnggggg list of reasons why you are an asshole. It was one night. They obviously had rooms.
But he does everything that he wants to do

Furmingos

VIP Member
The Pines facebook page: facebook.com/ThePinesDowntown
Really nice place, but unfortunately The Pines won't even last 6 months imo. Sad because someone obviously sunk a ton of money into nicely renovating that historic building. It's out of it's league though for all the Sevierville rednecks who only want cheap Bud Light, UT games on all the screens, and country karaoke. They're already leaving reviews that the place is too expensive for them. What? There's no cover charge and most of the games are free. Tough location too with minimal tourist money foot traffic. Should have been in downtown Gatlinburg to even have a chance. Flavortown is already struggling in PF because its pricey and tucked away off the strip.

Last edited:
  • Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
At the beginning of the live, a few minutes in about three minutes in or so, the kid started screaming, and then it turned from a normal scream into a something is very wrong, horrific scream, the kind of scream that any parent should run to. They ignored it as long as they could, and then she got up finally, and went to go check on him, and then they make up this horrible excuse about oh he just wanted to sleep more. We think that they are locking him in his bedroom during the lives and that he woke up from a nap and figured out he was locked in, and absolutely terrified. It was disgusting and we are all appalled

ETA: sorry for the delayed reply we had dinner with hubby’s boss and I just got back
I don’t follow them but what happened to their nanny? They can’t handle one kid. How are they going to handle two?

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Who is Daphne? Who is Anthony? Why did the vlogger police take down the video and turn off comments? Seems Will has really poked the bear😳😳
I know who carpetbagger is, and Adam and Daphne. But if you Google Jacob the Carpetbagger and Anthony Sullivan, you will see a ton of crazy BS. It sounds like Anthony had a channel at one point, and has went after Jacob, his wife, Adam, Daphne and such. But it sounds like a bunch of drama, so who knows what to believe. If Anthony's name was brought up in the comments or his name mentioned on the pacific vlog then I can now understand willy being scared and deleting it. In fact, I remember in the comments before it was cleaned up that willys mommy posted that a certain individual contacted Jacob's young daughter.

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don’t follow them but what happened to their nanny? They can’t handle one kid. How are they going to handle two?
First Nanny got engaged/married and left either to not work or was offered a better job that didn't entail her being a 24/7 servant to the Slackers.

Nanny 2 appears to have firmer ground rules about when they are to work, or the Slackers were threatened by a lawsuit from Nanny 1 about the hours she was working and they realized they can't have the Nanny working 24/7. When they were most recently in Hawaii it was clear that the Nanny didn't start working until a certain time as Dim was up at 3AM with J$ because of the time change every single morning, where in the past they would've handed him off to the Nanny.

• Wow