Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetMeLosetheWill

My personal opinion after watching the out of character Daily Woo Five Guys food review was that he was firing a shot at Will for constantly copying his content. At around 13:15 he even talks about how eating like that even just once a day every day would be unhealthy.
Or a shot at Dimbo Tracker.

Reactions: 6

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Dawn really is a bitch. Look at her reaction to Kim and Erin saying hi to them last night. What a rude nasty look on her face. At about 5:40 mark.

She has the same grammar issues as her boy Willy 🤣
Yes, fell and others, now we know where willy gets it from!

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This card that won't stop playing music..... Prank cards are a real thing, they won't stop playing until the battery dies. There's a glitter bomb inside that explodes when you rip the card apart to stop it from playing. Can someone tell them to rip it apart cuz I'm blocked, lol.
Yeah, I’ve seen those before. This comment should be like hidden so they can’t read it here otherwise they’ll know not to tear it open.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
So does this mean people are unsubscribing or this is how much he is down from previous numbers subscribing in the last 30 days?
1674496702104.png

I’m looking at the first livestream and will and dawn are acting like they are gonna pick up trash with the hussey. I thought they didn’t like each other ?

Furmingos

VIP Member
He also says that he doesn't watch YouTube but he knows everything being done by ATW, JTC and every other travel vlogger. Basically anything Will says - it's the opposite.
---

Would someone ask Will why he wants to overthrow the government for $100?

Will is going to lead The Gravy Seals!
Fatboy Willy gets winded just walking 5ft to his car. How the hell is he gonna lead a march on Washington? Better save up for that revolution scooter
cute-dog.gif

The Stans are ready to follow your lead...

• Haha