Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She neglects her dogs so why the hell has she now got rabbits to neglect too?

Reactions: 9
So… she’s now been had.. ‘what do I do now?’ So are you now welcoming the advice of the rabbit brigade? 😂🖕🖕🖕I hope to god those rabbits come out of this ok.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got 3 dogs and have had rabbits in the past. I would say that dogs are 10000 times easier to look after. That fat lump just thinks rabbits will be easier because she won’t have to get off her arse to walk them.

Reactions: 4
So… she’s now been had.. ‘what do I do now?’ So are you now welcoming the advice of the rabbit brigade? 😂🖕🖕🖕I hope to god those rabbits come out of this ok.
This is after telling people “if you don’t know where they came from, shut up”

Neither are vaccinated or neutered, female could be pregnant & she’s worrying about the cost & rehoming already mentioned. Vile.

• Angry
‘They’re not litter trained because there’s tit everywhere’ though you did your research on keeping house rabbits..? You’ve gotta retrain them when you move them 🤦‍♀️ they don’t automatically know where the toilet it you absolute bell end.

Reactions: 6
Her own child was still in nappies at 4, not sure why she rabbits to be trained!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday 'I did my research do you think I'm an idiot, I don't need your views on something you know nothing about' today, I knew nothing about these rabbits because I was lied to and thought it was ok that a man met me at the side of the road with rabbits ina pet carrier. She needs to keep quiet sometimes and do the research she claims she did in the 1st place!

Reactions: 7
She's actually gone to the papers about her bag for life story.. I can't even.. what the actual duck 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Struggling to see how or why you’d want this information out there on the internet. Forever.
Her poor kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s on the Scottish Sun if anyone wants to post the link, I saw it from her tik tok. I can’t bring myself to give that scummy rag a click on their website, otherwise I would happily post.

Reactions: 1

She's a bloody liar that never happened. I've heard and read that story many times before years ago, and it wasn't her telling the tale. She must have read the same and pretended it happened

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

She's a bloody liar that never happened. I've heard and read that story many times before years ago, and it wasn't her telling the tale. She must have read the same and pretended it happened
Must be a slow month on OF ….

• Haha

And she says in the story its worth it, but how? She cheated on dan and they're not together now.. Doesn't seem worth it to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she says in the story its worth it, but how? She cheated on dan and they're not together now.. Doesn't seem worth it to me 😂
As if someone who will happily post a pic of her with an alexa hanging out her gump for all and sundry to see, would care about someone knowing she'd gone for a poo 😄😄😄 she's a bloody liar it's deffo not her story

• Haha
Reactions: 2