Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has that ex friend shared screenshots yet? I got bored of following that thread.
KK will never ever admit she’s done or is doing wrong, you never win with a narcissist but I was looking forward to her being called out for once.

oh course not!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked finally so have no clue what’s going on 😂 if anyone wants to post screenshots pls do, I’m curious as hell now I’ve caught up. It’s about time he left her although I imagine it was a bit ago now. It was obvious she cheated with the stories she was posting at the time. Not like he was a catch worth ruining her family unit for either. Feel so bad for the kids. The comedown comment is exactly that, she’s spiralling badly

Reactions: 7
The thread on the other site is even more out of control than usual!! She’s blocked a lot of people, think there are only one or two on there now who haven’t been blocked so they have to be careful or she will suss them out too. She has blocked everyone who followed her & followed Jodie / Yamfoot so that could be one possibility. Someone started to “spill tea” on Saturday night saying that Dan left because she cheated, SS are involved, Bobby is in receipt of DLA, she stole money from Dans mum etc & all kinds of other stuff. Kk did make another account & start to bite back on Sunday but typed a lot of posts without saying much. Not sure if she’s licking her wounds after the fuss at weekend or if everyone is genuinely blocked & just can’t see 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did the friend ever post receipts or give any new info?
Other than what was posted on Saturday night, no, so could have all been bullshit, who knows? But also, some people were bleeping RUDE to her, demanding info & evidence, calling her a liar etc so I wouldn’t have blamed her if she thought duck it & stopped. She did also say if KK apologised to her she would stop, so hell could have frozen over & she got her apology. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ people massively derail the actual topic over there by tearing into one another & if you don’t agree wigh what they post then you are a accused of being Kayleigh 🤪 Kind of makes me realise that moderation is a good thing !!

Reactions: 15
Other than what was posted on Saturday night, no, so could have all been bullshit, who knows? But also, some people were bleeping RUDE to her, demanding info & evidence, calling her a liar etc so I wouldn’t have blamed her if she thought duck it & stopped. She did also say if KK apologised to her she would stop, so hell could have frozen over & she got her apology. Who knows 🤷‍♀️ people massively derail the actual topic over there by tearing into one another & if you don’t agree wigh what they post then you are a accused of being Kayleigh 🤪 Kind of makes me realise that moderation is a good thing !!
Yes I saw that so gave up with the thread - I learnt some new stuff from the friends posts but there was so much in fighting then kk turned up and ignored everyone’s questions and I totally lost track of it with like 100 pages to catch up on. I lurk in there every now and then but don’t really post

I was up till 3am last night reading CC. I'm still 300 pages behind! It's so fast. But screen shots get shared there.

I was up till 3am last night reading CC. I'm still 300 pages behind! It's so fast. But screen shots get shared there.
I have tried several times too and the unnecessary bickering makes them all look as thick as KK and spoils it

Reactions: 14
I love that she’s trying to now gaslight people into thinking it’s a crime to share personal info, texts etc - exactly what she’s been doing for the last 5 years !! Karma is a big fat witch !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is far too many pages on CC with most bickering between themselves lol. I went on to have a look and if anyone else wants to see the video/voice notes go to page 1012 onwards 😉

I feel sorry for Dan she’s treated him like a doormat for far too long! I hope he uses those for evidence to take the kids and move somewhere else to start fresh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All I’m going to add is there’s talk of the morning after pill and STI tests…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Kk sent the voice notes to Paul (the guy she went on a mate date with to london, ate 5 cakes & a meal) he made it clear he was only after friendship & seems she wanted more & didn’t take it well (he shared the screenshots) she after airing all his business in the usual way she does, contacted his daughter to tell her to ask her Dad to stop harassing her. She’s had dig after dig at him, insinuates he’s an OF sub which he denies & he’s asked kk for proof (non shown) think she wants to spin the narrative that he’s a sub that’s obsessed with her etc.
Anyhow, she sent him voice notes about Dan & him discovering her cheating, finding morning after pill & STI tests. And her generally being an hole to him & losing her temper in front of the kids. Also voice notes about the guy she again slated all over SM after one date, saying he was a coke head, had an ED & was worthless cos he living with his mum. That went south after one date because the guy is into the gym & does intermittent fasting & in Kks words “her life evolves heavily around food” and in the evening she likes to sit and eat. Budgets for it and reduce rates, doesn’t go on holidays, doesn’t have fancy stuff, her interests are eating. Basically because he wasn’t into that, she slagged him off & said he had an eating disorder.

Kk has obvs poked the bear once too often & Paul has sent tit loads of messages & voicenotes to Jodie / Yamfoot / Mumma Kraken who is kks absolute nemesis. Basically just proved that she is in fact who & what we all assumed.

I know CC is chaotic, but the voicenotes are worth a listen. She’s also did cheat with Shaun / Ray.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kk sent the voice notes to Paul (the guy she went on a mate date with to london, ate 5 cakes & a meal) he made it clear he was only after friendship & seems she wanted more & didn’t take it well (he shared the screenshots) she after airing all his business in the usual way she does, contacted his daughter to tell her to ask her Dad to stop harassing her. She’s had dig after dig at him, insinuates he’s an OF sub which he denies & he’s asked kk for proof (non shown) think she wants to spin the narrative that he’s a sub that’s obsessed with her etc.
Anyhow, she sent him voice notes about Dan & him discovering her cheating, finding morning after pill & STI tests. And her generally being an hole to him & losing her temper in front of the kids. Also voice notes about the guy she again slated all over SM after one date, saying he was a coke head, had an ED & was worthless cos he living with his mum. That went south after one date because the guy is into the gym & does intermittent fasting & in Kks words “her life evolves heavily around food” and in the evening she likes to sit and eat. Budgets for it and reduce rates, doesn’t go on holidays, doesn’t have fancy stuff, her interests are eating. Basically because he wasn’t into that, she slagged him off & said he had an eating disorder.

Kk has obvs poked the bear once too often & Paul has sent tit loads of messages & voicenotes to Jodie / Yamfoot / Mumma Kraken who is kks absolute nemesis. Basically just proved that she is in fact who & what we all assumed.

I know CC is chaotic, but the voicenotes are worth a listen. She’s also did cheat with Shaun / Ray.
What page are they on I can’t see them

Reactions: 3
Top of page 1018 is the first one & then dotted through the rest of the pages in the thread up to yesterday.

• Heart