Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kk sent the voice notes to Paul (the guy she went on a mate date with to london, ate 5 cakes & a meal) he made it clear he was only after friendship & seems she wanted more & didn’t take it well (he shared the screenshots) she after airing all his business in the usual way she does, contacted his daughter to tell her to ask her Dad to stop harassing her. She’s had dig after dig at him, insinuates he’s an OF sub which he denies & he’s asked kk for proof (non shown) think she wants to spin the narrative that he’s a sub that’s obsessed with her etc.
Anyhow, she sent him voice notes about Dan & him discovering her cheating, finding morning after pill & STI tests. And her generally being an hole to him & losing her temper in front of the kids. Also voice notes about the guy she again slated all over SM after one date, saying he was a coke head, had an ED & was worthless cos he living with his mum. That went south after one date because the guy is into the gym & does intermittent fasting & in Kks words “her life evolves heavily around food” and in the evening she likes to sit and eat. Budgets for it and reduce rates, doesn’t go on holidays, doesn’t have fancy stuff, her interests are eating. Basically because he wasn’t into that, she slagged him off & said he had an eating disorder.

Kk has obvs poked the bear once too often & Paul has sent tit loads of messages & voicenotes to Jodie / Yamfoot / Mumma Kraken who is kks absolute nemesis. Basically just proved that she is in fact who & what we all assumed.

I know CC is chaotic, but the voicenotes are worth a listen. She’s also did cheat with Shaun / Ray.
she also sent Paul footage from her ring doorbell of Kev being let into the house while her kids were there. The same Kev that she had been seeing for 6 months but didn’t know his actual real name.

she had been adamant that none of these random men had ever been around the kids yet you can hear the conversation clear as day where she says ‘my kids are here’ and he says hello to one of them the second he walks in. Bearing in mind this is seconds after he has seemed quite confrontational at the front door so why you would then let him in is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Kk sent the voice notes to Paul (the guy she went on a mate date with to london, ate 5 cakes & a meal) he made it clear he was only after friendship & seems she wanted more & didn’t take it well (he shared the screenshots) she after airing all his business in the usual way she does, contacted his daughter to tell her to ask her Dad to stop harassing her. She’s had dig after dig at him, insinuates he’s an OF sub which he denies & he’s asked kk for proof (non shown) think she wants to spin the narrative that he’s a sub that’s obsessed with her etc.
Anyhow, she sent him voice notes about Dan & him discovering her cheating, finding morning after pill & STI tests. And her generally being an hole to him & losing her temper in front of the kids. Also voice notes about the guy she again slated all over SM after one date, saying he was a coke head, had an ED & was worthless cos he living with his mum. That went south after one date because the guy is into the gym & does intermittent fasting & in Kks words “her life evolves heavily around food” and in the evening she likes to sit and eat. Budgets for it and reduce rates, doesn’t go on holidays, doesn’t have fancy stuff, her interests are eating. Basically because he wasn’t into that, she slagged him off & said he had an eating disorder.

Kk has obvs poked the bear once too often & Paul has sent tit loads of messages & voicenotes to Jodie / Yamfoot / Mumma Kraken who is kks absolute nemesis. Basically just proved that she is in fact who & what we all assumed.

I know CC is chaotic, but the voicenotes are worth a listen. She’s also did cheat with Shaun / Ray.
Thank you for the recap 🙏 a lot of us miss out on the gossip because we don't go. This deffo needed to be posted here because people still check this thread for gossip on the honey puff monster.

She's one orange, fat, stinking mess. God knows what those poor kids have been subjected to over the years. She's absolutely vile and deserves no sympathy whatsoever!

Reactions: 11
The voice note about Dan finding the morning after pill is awful, he’s had suspicions about her & he’s searched the bedroom drawers & she’s lost her tit. Kids have cried & she’s had the cheek to say “this is what narcissists do” about Dan. When it’s clear as day who is the Narc in that relationship. I honestly wish Dan all the best & hope he finds a great woman & has a normal, loving relationship & the kids have some stability.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is so confusing.

She’s gone mental about these voicenotes and messages being shared and reported it to the police sharing screenshots of websites stating how sharing private conversations is wrong etc…. But it is what she has done many MANY times to others. Surely she sees that this is karma and no different to the behaviour she has displayed for years?!

Reactions: 17
I think basically she is used to being a bully & doesn’t like it when the tables are turned.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to think she was just car crash tv and enjoyed laughing at her but after listening to those voice notes I honestly think she’s endangering those children

I think one of my favourite voicenotes is when she is going on about how her main interest in life is food. This is to a bloke she'd been on one date with and who was very much into the gym and intermittent fasting. Basically, looking after himself a bit. She actually told him in the voice note that her life "heavily evolves around food". I can't tell you how much I bleeping howled at this.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think one of my favourite voicenotes is when she is going on about how her main interest in life is food. This is to a bloke she'd been on one date with and who was very much into the gym and intermittent fasting. Basically, looking after himself a bit. She actually told him in the voice note that her life "heavily evolves around food". I can't tell you how much I bleeping howled at this.
Me too. Imagine telling someone that your hobbies are eating & that your life “evolves” around reduced raiding & hoarding food to binge at night. And she had the cheek to shout out over SM that this guy had an ED.

Reactions: 6
She's just the epitome of white trash isn't she. No wonder the neighbours absolutely loathe and despise it.

Who the hell has a convo like that with someone you've been on one date with? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or in fact, ever??

Such a shame Jeremy Kyle isn't around anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's just the epitome of white trash isn't she. No wonder the neighbours absolutely loathe and despise it.

Who the hell has a convo like that with someone you've been on one date with? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or in fact, ever??

Such a shame Jeremy Kyle isn't around anymore
What I wouldn’t give to see our KK on jezza

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine how many people they’d have on? We counted over 20 on CC during one conversation. Who falls out with that many people, that we know of, in 30 odd years of being alive.
Id pay good money to see that episode though.

Reactions: 9
Rabbits. She got two rabbits. And they are being kept in a cage that is too small for even a hamster. How do people not do research before buying an animal? Even if they are let out to play for an hour a day, it is not enough and she has that massive dog? Ffs. Rabbits are NOT easy pets and should NOT be kept in a cage. Also who wants to bet that she doesn’t get them vaccinated and neutered? Absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So angry she has 2 rabbits! She hates pets, they need so much space, husbandry and enrichment . Ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So angry she has 2 rabbits! She hates pets, they need so much space, husbandry and enrichment . Ffs.
Report it to a rabbit rescue establishment that’s local to where she is. They don’t take kindly to this type of abuse and will deal via relevant channels
---
Chances are those 2 rabbits will be 12 rabbits very soon!

Reactions: 2
Guys it’s okay because they’re siblings and ONE of them is neutered 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They’re also going to be house rabbits. How many days until she goes on a rant about how they poo everywhere because there’s no litter box 🤣 and everything will get chewed. Especially because they’re in a new place. Also what happens when she goes out for the day ect? They’re still gonna be in a cage, babe, no matter how suitable you think it is. Also rabbit wee STINKS and they will do it everywhere if they’re not litter trained.

Reactions: 7