Xx_jiggly_jugs_xx #10 syphilis sausage fingers is still skint.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That profile she posted, about him being a sugar daddy… I can’t actually find the profile anywhere. Sounds very weird.

Reactions: 1
That profile she posted, about him being a sugar daddy… I can’t actually find the profile anywhere. Sounds very weird.
The whole thing is bizarre. I cannot figure out what the hell she’s on about!

Reactions: 1
Reckon she just wants to stir the pot a bit so she can say ooo look now they think I have a sugar daddy

Reactions: 3
Shes just lacked any male figure in her life so latches on to everyone. He looks like a seedy old man that would stare non stop at you. Sadly I think she’s desperate to anyone anything to show her love. That man took her to do more things than Dan ever did in the whole 4 years I’ve followed her. And you know it’s alien to her that’s why she felt the need to record it all even down to her dinner.
someone like KK will never find real love

Reactions: 11
New follo
Shes just lacked any male figure in her life so latches on to everyone. He looks like a seedy old man that would stare non stop at you. Sadly I think she’s desperate to anyone anything to show her love. That man took her to do more things than Dan ever did in the whole 4 years I’ve followed her. And you know it’s alien to her that’s why she felt the need to record it all even down to her dinner.
someone like KK will never find real love
New follower
Dan couldn’t take her anywhere, the nasty cow took all he’s money and gave him frozen packed lunches!!
So pleased I found this thread, I find her disgusting. She’s living a very dangerous life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s gonna hate actually spending proper time with these kids on her own over the Summer hols. She’s usually either shipping them off to Dan’s or she spends time with him and the kids.

Time to solo parent KK🤟🏻

Reactions: 9
Does she not think that maybe people aren’t sharing that dodgy article from The Scum because they actually might have some shame?? Maybe it should indicate to herself that people might be embarrassed to be associated with her. Like hell would I share an article like that about anyone I know online or offline!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omfg I am fuming at her rants!!!
she openly says ‘hope you are all ok’ only joking I couldn’t give a tit about you or your day or if you inbox me I won’t reply as I don’t care and haven’t got the time.. yet she wants us to share her embarrassing article??? ‘U watch me I don’t watch you Becasue I don’t care about you’ oh but can you all share my article get fucked u ugly fat tit mother bleep. Shes a nasty nasty woman and most of us watch her stories to roll about laughing and the tragic life she leads! I hope her kids grow up and don’t talk to her like her family have done to her. What a sad little like Karen

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And some people have morals and will not be associated in any way with that absolute scummy rag of a newspaper!!
---
Omfg I am fuming at her rants!!!
she openly says ‘hope you are all ok’ only joking I couldn’t give a tit about you or your day or if you inbox me I won’t reply as I don’t care and haven’t got the time.. yet she wants us to share her embarrassing article??? ‘U watch me I don’t watch you Becasue I don’t care about you’ oh but can you all share my article get fucked u ugly fat tit mother bleep. Shes a nasty nasty woman and most of us watch her stories to roll about laughing and the tragic life she leads! I hope her kids grow up and don’t talk to her like her family have done to her. What a sad little like Karen
I think she forgets that we follow her because she’s a bleeping joke, and we like to laugh at her, and her tit excuse of a life. I reckon she probably has 30 genuine followers, the rest are all us “ jealous a cup trolls”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally confused with the throwing the follies out of the pram re not liking sharing of todays article yet doesn’t care about any of her followers and admitted that ie be it replying or interested. Totally mind boggles 😐
---
Totally confused with the throwing the follies out of the pram re not liking sharing of todays article yet doesn’t care about any of her followers and admitted that ie be it replying or interested. Totally mind boggles 😐
Ooops dollies ment 😂

Reactions: 6
Honestly what absolute dribble is that “article”?! Kayleigh the only one that is bothered about your tits is you! Ranting that nobody is sharing your story and they’re not real friends. Why should they support you and share it? What is there to support? “Insert massive tits pun here🥱” Tbh they’re doing you a favour not sharing, the less exposure you have the better. Think about your own traumas in life. You’re literally creating trauma for your children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is clearly her winding ‘trolls’ up, like the majority of what she says. The ‘sugar daddy’ has arrived on the other forum (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i dunno if i believe its the actual guy tho , despite his phtographic evidence lol . probably kk amusing herself.

Reactions: 2
As predicted, she’s started on him, calling him out & giving her own version of events as to why they fell out. She’s so toxic it’s unreal. Everyone is obsessed with her :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
As predicted, she’s started on him, calling him out & giving her own version of events as to why they fell out. She’s so toxic it’s unreal. Everyone is obsessed with her :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Was that the guy that funded her london trip last week ?

Reactions: 5
Was that the guy that funded her london trip last week ?
It was… so the TikTok she posted showed quite a lovely day, paid for by him of course. I think because either she’s met him and realised he’s not loaded, or because he’s said how he’s looking for just friends, she needs to make it out he was a bad egg. The guy seems lovely, genuine…. And normal! All things that KKK would not know what to do with. From what I gather she’s now messaging his daughter on socials. Typical vindictive, nasty scummy KKK behaviour. Not sure why I’m surprised, but this woman needs serious help

• Wow
Reactions: 12