xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about the wonderful gift for her friend. Which she didnt pay for, then proceeds to tell us we too could have the amazing experience for £69.50. Tacky.

Reactions: 4
If "stuff" was so overrated, then Amelia could quite easily have done something more personal for her friend, such as made her a homemade cake, homemade fancy sarnies and tea at her house, invited her round and maybe made up a gift basket of face masks, etc for her but that's far too much effort for a friend. I would really appreciate someone going to the trouble of doing that for me and it wouldn't have cost much to do that.

People with Narcissism also display:

a lack of empathy
envy of others or believe that they are the object of envy of others, and
have an arrogant, haughty behaviour or attitide.

It's Amelia to a tee.

Last edited:
I found it weird how little time she spent with them around Christmas
She mentioned a while ago that her Dad is very allergic to dogs apparently. So he doesn't visit very often and vice versa. I'm sure she could still meet up with them somewhere else without the dog.

The Cow Hollow Hotel that she has reviews on her blog was recommended to her by a Patreon (she mentioned it in a story on insta). Yet she never publicly acknowledges or thanks this person.
How many other ideas is she getting from other people ?

Reactions: 3
#2 someone mentioned her new plump lips, so she quit her weekly vlogs in a hissy fit

Reactions: 6
Just went on her friend's insta post and one of her birthday gifts was a BFTD necklace 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Omg. She even gave her friend a self branded necklace for her birthday.

Well, that's a bit tight of her - she could have given her a t shirt too. She's got loads hanging about as no one seems to be buying them!

We are making a new thread - are there any name suggestions for it?

‘XameliaX- Cup half empty & Lips very full kinda gal’ [emoji2372]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve stayed in a number of boutique hotels in Manchester over the years, perfect for couples, including the ultra cool Hotel Gotham and the sexy little Manchester Malmaison, but the Northern Quarter was calling me again and I love to discover new and independent boutique hotels in the city, so it was time to explore!

Her writing style..:confused:

• Wow
I’ve stayed in a number of boutique hotels in Manchester over the years, perfect for couples, including the ultra cool Hotel Gotham and the sexy little Manchester Malmaison, but the Northern Quarter was calling me again and I love to discover new and independent boutique hotels in the city, so it was time to explore!

Her writing style..:confused:
Yikes. That's a very long run-on sentence.

Reactions: 2
She just did a mini live basically begging people to join her Patreon. Just went on there and for £5 a month you get....access to a FB group. That's literally it. £10 you get the group and some extra videos. Who would pay that?!? For either?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just did a mini live basically begging people to join her Patreon. Just went on there and for £5 a month you get....access to a FB group. That's literally it. £10 you get the group and some extra videos. Who would pay that?!? For either?!
I can't see the live, usually it's up for a while. Shes obviously going out with her begging bowl and ashamed to do so!

Reactions: 1
I think that us Tattler's should chip in and donate money to xameliax. I think you're all very mean. The woman's struggling here, and none of you care😢😢😢. Dig deep and donate now🤪

Reactions: 2
So, she starts putting out less content and then expects people to want to contribute to her Patreon.

It's funny how Loseitlikelauren makes more money on Patreon than Amelia, considering she hasn't posted in nearly a year and has quit YouTube. (Why Loseitlikelauren still keeps her Patreon up when she's not producing content is another matter. It's definitely not right.)

Last edited:
(Why Loseitlikelauren still keeps her Patreon up when she's not producing content is another matter. It's definitely not right.)
🙌🏻 Yes! It’s crazy! Donating to someone who isn’t making content is foolish but worse is happily taking their money. I agree with you that it’s wrong.
It’s something I’ve wondered if Amelia had said something to Lauren about and that’s why they aren’t friends anymore. The two of them in an old YouTube video talked about going on a gifted trip and Amelia being brutally honest with Lauren saying to her “ what are you doing with your life” “why do you still live with your parents.” Etc. I thought it was uncalled for but Amelia seems to be blunt with her and without a care.

Reactions: 1
I do think they helped her move after Joe, and I believe I've seen them on Toby's birthday or something. It's possible that they are just camera-shy. My parents would not be caught dead on a vlog ;). But agreed on the only child syndrome. Her inability to abstract from her own feelings and wishes is staggering for anyone older than 16.
Parents are possibly in their early 70's as they had her quite late she has said that a few times so of course she's over indulged and over compensated for having no siblings.....spoiled brat more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.