xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s asking people to be a Patreon!! The girl that does one blog post and a purple shampoo review in a week. Get a *ing job you scrounger

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So, she starts putting out less content and then expects people to want to contribute to her Patreon.

It's funny how Loseitlikelauren makes more money on Patreon than Amelia, considering she hasn't posted in nearly a year and has quit YouTube. (Why Loseitlikelauren still keeps her Patreon up when she's not producing content is another matter. It's definitely not right.)
LoseitlikeLauren has always been more popular than Amelia (even after quitting everything 😂). I think that’s something Amelia found hard to accept as she was always making fun of Lauren. I’d love to know the real reason they aren’t mates anymore, I bet Lauren got fed up of the bullying and wise to Amelia’s mental ways.

Also I would still totally accept money for nothing, surely most people would

Reactions: 1
They're defs not friends as in a Live last week someone asked 'Do you and Lauren have any plans to do any more videos?' and she just said no and moved on.

She actually thinks 'It is what it is' is from Love Island?!? That phrase has been around for YEARS?!?! Is she actually THAT stupid?! A new low.

• Wow
She actually thinks 'It is what it is' is from Love Island?!? That phrase has been around for YEARS?!?! Is she actually THAT stupid?! A new low.
Yes! Yes she apparently is. That’s just bonkers to me. She annoys me so much. Also, why is a luxury blogger doing a blog post on a tv show? That’s another reason she has little followers because she needs to pick a lane and stay there. Ugh.

Using love island to sell t shirts.. well when they dont sell I wonder if she'll say it is what it is!!

The fact that 2 Love Island contestants have committed suicide and she's using that show to push her t-shirts shows exactly what kind of person she is! Isn't BFTD meant to be about mental health?! Shows she doesn't care when it comes to making a few £.

Did she honesty make that ‘limited edition’ top? How can she associate herself with that quote.
‘It is what it is’ she said after bringing up her breakup from 4 years ago

She's also turned off private messaging to xameliax Instagram so she can live in her own little bubble.

With the new Love Island-inspired t-shirt, I think she's trying to raise money for herself, not charity. She seriously thinks she can use the popularity of the TV show to try to help her bank account. She's grasping at straws at this point, hence the Patreon beg yesterday as well. No one wants your daft t-shirts, Amelia.

So today She is reviving old content for seo purposes. Basically, hes rehashing old material, updating tags and key words so they appear is search engines... why not just make actual "content xax". No one cares about your previous articles. Viewing figures are evidence enough!!

Talking about the 'bullying posts' she receives....ummm no. If you really do then actually share some examples?!

Misery likes company.
Looks like misery also likes Instagram. 😐
I get the boyfriend needed somewhere to live since he was being kicked out of his accommodation but is it really worth it. Unless her online persona is completely different to her real life personality I’m shocked at how he’s putting up with her.
She’s draining.

Reactions: 3
She just loves using the word seo imo. I think she thinks she comes across all knowledgeable

Also side note her eyelash extensions look awful. I can’t understand why there’s a clump in the middle and a few on the side. I think she need a new lash tech

she's ridiculous , the woman gets her hair done every 6 weeks !!
The last time she did this she said she could barely afford to live and then went and bought a pedigree puppy costing over £600 and then whinged when she got called out for it.
Also, as she can afford to pump those lips of hers with plastic, she clearly isn't as bankrupt as she makes out or mummy and daddy are VERY generous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.