xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being kept afloat by mum and dad makes it all the more laughable when she starts prattling on about how she's "bossing" life and is so proud of her achievements in setting up her own company. I feel sorry for her - she's absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how the ‘ team’ she has running bloom were also silent over the bank hol, and post at the exact same time she does:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how the ‘ team’ she has running bloom were also silent over the bank hol, and post at the exact same time she does:rolleyes:
I'm interested to see how long the "team" facade lasts.

Edit to add: I also wonder if the reason a lot of influencers who are struggling to pay bills are putting off part time work as an option because it means they won't be able to down tools and head off on overseas press trips at short notice?

Reactions: 7
Who’s seen Amelia’s latest insta stories? She’s talking about a new astrology expert for her ‘magazine’ the experts are called White Feather Fortune, I found them on insta and it’s a brand new account with only 2 posts. Who thinks Amelia is behind that account because I do?!

Reactions: 8
Who’s seen Amelia’s latest insta stories? She’s talking about a new astrology expert for her ‘magazine’ the experts are called White Feather Fortune, I found them on insta and it’s a brand new account with only 2 posts. Who thinks Amelia is behind that account because I do?!
Oh wow that’s hilarious! Following 4 people one being Amelia. She’s so embarrassing. I hope someone calls her out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's definitely her. You can tell by the wording of the post, the way it's formatted, and the emoticons (the double heart that she always uses). That's hilarious. How is she qualified to be an astrologer? She's obviously just copying and rewording posts from other sites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's definitely her. You can tell by the wording of the post, the way it's formatted, and the emoticons (the double heart that she always uses). That's hilarious. How is she qualified to be an astrologer? She's obviously just copying and rewording posts from other sites.
Clutching at straws for revenue streams. Just get a part time job! Got to wonder why people are still patreons...

Reactions: 3
I'm interested to see how long the "team" facade lasts.

Edit to add: I also wonder if the reason a lot of influencers who are struggling to pay bills are putting off part time work as an option because it means they won't be able to down tools and head off on overseas press trips at short notice?
Yes! I’ve thought the same thing. She wants to travel for free and can’t do that if she got a job.
The reason I think she wouldn’t tell her followers about freelance work is because she’d have admit she’s not making money off her blog to fully support herself. She’s so full of herself she’d find that humiliating.

Reactions: 2
Wow, Chris really is a hobbit! I’d say about 5’4”, looks smaller than The Professional Beggar herself! And his weird comb over hair. 😳

Reactions: 2
Saw a bit of her Instagram Live last night. Someone asked if she ever wanted to get married and she said yes she would, when she met the right person.

She then went to great pains to clarify that this shouldn’t be taken to mean Chris WASN’T the right person but something about her tone suggested that was EXACTLY what she meant.

She also made this point about four times, making me think the lady doth protest too much. Poor Chris.

• Haha
  • Wow
4ABF235F-E0F3-4B27-ADEC-8558A9E8C518.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG those questions on the q&a. So fake. Who would be asking if she’s trained in nails. Also she’s doing another live - moaning about people saying she’s not doing enough for charity

• Haha
You keep trying to convince us. Yes people with other accounts may have help but you have less than 1k followers and hardly ever post. Why would you pay someone to do 1/2 posts a week... it’s clearly you Amelia

What are the images of? I can’t view your attachments?

Virtual assistant. Amelia has had to employ a virtual assistant because there’s just too much going on with her blog and Bloom Up Your Darkness etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so full of it. She can’t afford a VA or relinquish any control of content to someone else. Her bloom site only has 179 subs. So who’s buying her merch?? I think it’s time for her to give it up. Stop trying to make it as a blogger. It’s not happening.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.