XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging of these dreadful Instagrammers is embarrassing. 'I don't know what to wear/what me style is'.. (translation: give me free stuff)
'Inspiration for Mummy Lunchbox' (translation: pppplllleeeeease do an ad partnership with me).
It really is modern day begging by affluent influencers. Vile pieces of work.
Get off the sofa, Amelia.

Reactions: 3
The begging of these dreadful Instagrammers is embarrassing. 'I don't know what to wear/what me style is'.. (translation: give me free stuff)
'Inspiration for Mummy Lunchbox' (translation: pppplllleeeeease do an ad partnership with me).
It really is modern day begging by affluent influencers. Vile pieces of work.
Get off the sofa, Amelia.
Especially in the current crisis. Hard working people are experiencing rises in bills and having to cut back on the things that make life enjoyable to afford it (or cutting back on some essentials to afford others!) and there’s people like Amelia (and others to a greater extent!) who get said luxuries and essentials sent for free! And all they do is sit at home, try on outfits and basically do what everyone else is doing for free when they use social media for fun/in downtime. And then they have the cheek - like Amelia - to suggest they’re offering something to society.

Reactions: 4
I find it so odd that she refers to her body as a her. As in “I’m so proud of her for creating nameless baby”

Like it’s a separate entity from her? It’s weird!

As for PT’s getting in touch, self employed folk are HUSTLING right now because some people don’t rely on their husband to pay all of the bills. If you aren’t interested (probs because they offered a discount rather than a freebie!) then the polite thing to do would be just to ignore it but no she has to pontificate about her body confidence. bleeping fabulous Amelia. You are fine with your post baby body, some people might not be! Either way, ITS NOT THAT DEEP. Like anyone is going to trawl through her endless and boring feed to find out that she’s happy post baby.

I saw this post on the MN thread and it reminded me of our favourite nap-trapped mummy
IMG_6291.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Why is she trying to get rid of the dummy so soon ? Is she ok or….
has anyone heard she’s now making up her own term sleep progression rather than sleep regression? What an absolute twit of a human she really is, thinking she’s above the professionals and above science! She’s so far up her own arse it’s ridiculous
---
Never known anyone so overly obsessed with their hair either

Reactions: 5
has anyone heard she’s now making up her own term sleep progression rather than sleep regression? What an absolute twit of a human she really is, thinking she’s above the professionals and above science! She’s so far up her own arse it’s ridiculous
---
Never known anyone so overly obsessed with their hair either
She is also dishing out breastfeeding advice as though she is an expert. 'I'm an over producer but if you aren't amazing like me, then thats normal'. Ok Doctor/Expert Amelia. I will be going to you for medical reassurance. She is such a t*@t

She is heavy on the shilling at the moment. Must be skint. Tagging all the brands to show that people buy what she recommends 🙄

She is heavy on the shilling at the moment. Must be skint. Tagging all the brands to show that people buy what she recommends 🙄
She’s clearly been told by Chris to get her head out of her arse and make some money! Those stories were a blatant beg to companies to work with her- look at my engagement, look how many people have bought things because of me, look how great I am at following ASA rules.

Talk about desperation!

The way she keeps telling us it gets better is driving me mad! She’s 4/5 months in… there is still so much to learn and go through yet she knows it all. I couldn’t imagine being so cocky and mine’s nearly 2. For some people it doesn’t get better Amelia we have to get on with life and work etc we don’t all get to stay at home all day and pretend we have a job.

Reactions: 10
Oh Amelia wait until you have a gobby 16 year old that knows bleeping everything or a 21 year old that is living their best life meeting up with mates and drinking but you're at home waiting for them to come back and make sure they are ok and choke on their sick! It doesn't get better because something new just comes along! Bless her she thinks being a mum is easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Amelia wait until you have a gobby 16 year old that knows bleeping everything or a 21 year old that is living their best life meeting up with mates and drinking but you're at home waiting for them to come back and make sure they are ok and choke on their sick! It doesn't get better because something new just comes along! Bless her she thinks being a mum is easy!
Popcorn at the ready watching how this plays out. The naivety and condescending attitude is hilarious. 'Little Man' isn't even walking and she is dishing out the advice. Total tw@t

Reactions: 6
Why does it have to be a “CONTACT nap”?! Stop being a knob and call it a bloody nap woman!

Oh wait, it has to be called that so she one- up’s everyone and show how perfect she is.

ITS A NAP! The kid would sleep anywhere if he was tired enough.

As for wanting praise for talking to other mums at baby sensory. If she had been standoffish at the first one, I bet the other mums were a bit wary of her. The other mums probably traded WhatsApp’s already already their first session. My friend went to her first one and then went out for coffee with them all!

Reactions: 8
It’s almost like Instagram to her now, is how Facebook was to most of us when it first came out and every thought we had became a status. Every thought of hers is a boring story 😴

Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to post every tiny detail of her life? She’d be better doing something interesting, or cultivating some real content and then posting it instead of all this boring guff. Then post real life updates like her lunches out when they’re happening etc. She isn’t big enough to get away with posting boring stuff and delaying her real life updates. That’s why people liked her in the start.

Reactions: 2
I was in Tesco earlier and there was a (bloody irritating) woman with her husband and toddler next to me in one of the aisles. She picked up whatever it was she wanted and then said to husband and baby “right team, let’s go”.

And I thought OMG that’s so going to be Amelia one day. “Come on team xAx” 🤢

• Haha