XAmeliax #9 mummy lunchbox full of scran so she can exploit little man!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual F…. Is that thing in the trolley to ‘protect’ little man?!!! She’s a lunatic
---
I have NEVER seen anything like it. He will have no immune system if she carries on like this. Unless she is trolling us….
She is a lunatic isn’t she! I have never ever ever in all my days of going to a supermarket seen one of them! She’s actually mental. He’s going to be an absolute nervous wreck when he’s older just like she is. There’s no way she’s gonna send him to school! Bet he gets home schooled

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen it all now with that bloody trolley cover! Have a baby in 2020 when Covid was rife like I did and then worry about germs and infections harming your newborn! She’s actually insane

Reactions: 1
I found her reel on money saving harsh. I know the lady who manages the soft play she was slagging off for crap latte and over priced tea cakes. They took a real hit over covid and still keep prices fairly reasonable. If she doesn't like it, don't go - simple as. Really harsh to make digs like that though, as for me living local it's plainly obvious which one it is.

Reactions: 5
I found her reel on money saving harsh. I know the lady who manages the soft play she was slagging off for crap latte and over priced tea cakes. They took a real hit over covid and still keep prices fairly reasonable. If she doesn't like it, don't go - simple as. Really harsh to make digs like that though, as for me living local it's plainly obvious which one it is.
I’d be too busy looking after my kid and making sure he was having a good time at soft play to give a tit about the quality of my bleeping latte! She doesn’t understand though as she doesn’t work and lives off her husbands money, therefore she doesn’t understand the graft and strife that small businesses these days are going through just to survive post covid.
---
What the actual F…. Is that thing in the trolley to ‘protect’ little man?!!! She’s a lunatic
---
I have NEVER seen anything like it. He will have no immune system if she carries on like this. Unless she is trolling us….
It’s so beggy as well- comment “trolley” and you’ll automatically get a DM with a link. There’s no real meaningful engagement with her followers, just a sense of desperation to get an affiliate link so she can earn a minuscule commission from it.

---
Someone in my baby's due month group chat shared she had one of these, then everyone proceeded to say what a great idea they were then they talked about what antibacterial wipes they use for the trolley.... I was quite suprised.. my child licks the trolley handles, haven't got time to mess about with all that!

She's an absolute lunatic.

I just be the worst parent in the world cause my child licked and touched everything when they were a baby. Between nursery and exploring the world the kid probably has the best immune system ever.

Soft play is a money trap? Damn those big soft play conglomerates!

Yeh she’s quick to slag off others but gets defensive when she gets any form of criticism her way

Reactions: 3
Her fake ‘big sister’ question the other about what to do about the hairs on her legs was just a massive beg for a freebie. See todays ad. So transparent! She’s annoying me so much later! Never leaves the child yet has more beauty treatments in a month than most people have in a year 🙄😡

Reactions: 6