XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know the difference between a mummy lunchbox and a normal lunchbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to know the difference between a mummy lunchbox and a normal lunchbox!
Well, usually when an adult takes a normal lunchbox they do it when they go to this thing called "work" or a "job." Something Amelia knows nothing about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her pregnancy hormones have healed the holes in her ears...stop the world I wanna get off now! I've heard it all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said it all in her last/second to last story.

She could put the baby down and do things. She just doesn’t want to

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s had his name tattooed on his feet. If it is to do with foot fetishes, that’s mental and she’s mental. So she can show herself breastfeeding until the cows come home (lol) but feet must be protected at all costs. This is like how she wants you to stare directly at her tits but please do not dare mention her lip filler due to her “boundaries”.

NB she’s definitely shown his feet before so she’s just being a weirdo

Reactions: 6
Another post this weekend about her anxiety. Why do these influencers pull the mental health card all the time?! It now feels like a sympathy card or excuse for anything. Whilst others genuinely do suffer.

Reactions: 4
The emoji feet! For gods sake, if you are THAT paranoid about weirdos on the internet then here’s an idea maybe don’t share him online at all? Oh no wait, you have to otherwise you have zero content and won’t be able to beg for freebies.

Reactions: 10
She has definitely been reading here. Excusing the excessive sitting on sofa all the time as 'she won't get this time again', excusing her few trips out as 'anxiety and defending the f$*£ing Mummy Lunchbox.

• Haha
I hate this expression and I’m sorry to use it but…tell us you’ve been reading your tattle thread without telling us you’ve been reading your tattle thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who knew you could blame pregnancy hormones for so much 🙄 closing piercings up, hair colour, not being able to shower or wash your face, being an absolute twit the list goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How radical will the new hair be, do we think? And will she take a Mummy Lunchbox as she will be tied to a chair?

• Haha
How many times does she need to tell us that she only likes it when Hellen does her hair? Did you know she had a different stylist last time and she did her hair wrong? So obsessed with her hair but not her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.