XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea how low her youtube views actually were! Most her videos struggle to even get 600 views! Her 'biggest video ever' pregnancy announcement only just scraped 3000 views. How is this her job?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Latest jump on bandwagon craze for her is food shop hauls so it would seem! Pathetic

Reactions: 2
I had no idea how low her youtube views actually were! Most her videos struggle to even get 600 views! Her 'biggest video ever' pregnancy announcement only just scraped 3000 views. How is this her job?!
I’ve always wondered this! I think most of her stuff is through twitch / online gaming.

I don’t understand these financial reports. But presuming the net assets she has £2,541 is how much the company has earned ?

Reactions: 1
It's 60k she owes. But this could be a variety of things... Like corporation tax, VAT but also loans etc. I'm not an accountant so don't know 1000%

But her current assets of 2.5k is scary. Is that all her "business" made?

• Wow
It's 60k she owes. But this could be a variety of things... Like corporation tax, VAT but also loans etc. I'm not an accountant so don't know 1000%

But her current assets of 2.5k is scary. Is that all her "business" made?
She’s lucky to have that in capital tbh. It’s basically a hobby that she’s tit at.

• Haha
No wonder she’s been so active lately with all this video and insta content, and flogging her Patreon again. She’s clearly aware of how expensive life can get with a baby and needs to shill herself again. She must be living hand to mouth. I presume Chris must have a healthy income to support her too but it will only stretch so far

Reactions: 3
Surely she must be on universal credit earning that amount! I mean duck me she’s earning £200 a month. That mortgage deposit must have be paid for by mummy and daddy or else it’s solely in Chris’ name. He must have stumped up the deposit and be paying the repayments. I hope to duck its in his name. How has she contributed to buying that house? Then to think oh let’s have a kid and that’ll give Chris another mouth to feed?

I’m sorry but what a poor bastard Chris is. Absolute mug.

I don’t think I could live in a house I have contributed absolutely nothing to purchase. I’d feel like a squatter.

Reactions: 10
She is definitely on PiP because of her condition. No other way to explain how she survives without finding from mummy and daddy (trust fund?) Or by going to seeking arrangements.

• Wow
Could the creditors thing not be to herself? I.e. she’s paying herself a salary out of her business so it’s technically “owed”. So actually her “salary” could be like £60k? I have no idea about this though but I would guess it was something more along these lines.

She is definitely on PiP because of her condition. No other way to explain how she survives without finding from mummy and daddy (trust fund?) Or by going to seeking arrangements.
There’s no way she’s eligible for PIP. I do think she’s probably claiming UC on a low income though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've strongly suspected she's been claiming benefits since the Joe split. There is absolutely no way she can earn enough to live off, not even close.

It used to really piss me off that she was advertising herself as a 'luxury lifestyle' blogger and then begging people to donate so she could buy a coffee.

She is the last person on earth I would want any sort of lifestyle coaching or counselling off, that's for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could the creditors thing not be to herself? I.e. she’s paying herself a salary out of her business so it’s technically “owed”. So actually her “salary” could be like £60k? I have no idea about this though but I would guess it was something more along these lines.
No - the current assets reflects that she / the business has £60k “in reserves” / accessible within the year. So this could be a savings account her parents have set up for her, or it could even be her house deposit. Its foolish and risky but small “business” owners often list property as assets.

The balance statement is shocking really, this is not a viable job at most it is a side hustle. I notice there’s no companies house for her Red Dog nails business or her ‘author’ vampire book so essentially anything she made through these will either be counted here or she’s liable for tax avoidance. Not that she will have made much but still supposed to declare.

I just hate that her followers seem to be increasing when she is the most unsufferable pregnant person I’ve ever known. Relating every element and happening of her life back to the fact she’s pregnant.

Also thought her post about Toby felt weird and morbid when at 5 years old he’s only really a third of his way through his life? I wonder if she’ll end up giving him up when the baby comes because it’s just too hard to have a baby and a dog 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.