XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn’t even been a week since the official news and she’s already completely unbearable. Tagging companies on the beg for freebies because food wasn’t up to her pregnancy craving standards 🙄

Bio changed already too knew this would just be a content exploitation like everything with her 🤮

Reactions: 6
It hasn’t even been a week since the official news and she’s already completely unbearable. Tagging companies on the beg for freebies because food wasn’t up to her pregnancy craving standards 🙄

Bio changed already too knew this would just be a content exploitation like everything with her 🤮
Oh god it's just anywhere and everywhere. Already can't stand it and we've got 4 months to go.

Reactions: 2
Just unfollow. I don’t follow her but just read this thread and occasionally have a look at her stories. These annoying influencers don’t deserve to have the follower numbers!

Reactions: 8
She's unbearable. I couldn't even finish watching those stories last night about gravy and donuts. She went on and on and on.

I softened slightly this morning when she cried about feeling the baby kick. Chris wasn't there so she clearly had no one else to tell than strangers on Instagram. Where's her parents? Friends?

Reactions: 3
She's unbearable. I couldn't even finish watching those stories last night about gravy and donuts. She went on and on and on.

I softened slightly this morning when she cried about feeling the baby kick. Chris wasn't there so she clearly had no one else to tell than strangers on Instagram. Where's her parents? Friends?
Agreed! Really lovely that she’s feeling those kicks after her loss. So many emotions for her. But to share it with strangers online, when she just posted she wanted to hide it until the baby is born? I’m just so confused!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her stories from the last 24 hours. All of that stuff re kfc, donut and kicking are things you’d share with friends. It really is quite sad if she has no one to talk to in real life (presumably due her narcissistic behaviour) she has to talk into her phone to strangers. Such a strange woman.

I wonder how she’ll deal with motherhood. She is so lazy and lonely and will probably treat the child as her best (and only) friend. She might do quite well at the “sleep when baby sleeps” thing but I can’t imagine her coping with the utter relentlessness of it all in the first few months.

I think it also totally smacks of her. She’s so “be sensitive to my feelings” yet when it’s her she doesn’t care less about other women who might be experiencing pregnant loss. Difficulty conceiving etc etc. And even announcing her pregnancy on baby loss awareness week. Typical Amelia

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest post telling people not to guess the sex and to be a ‘trainee sonographer’
LIKE WHO EVEN DOES THAT!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
We’re going to be hearing about her anterior placenta ALL THE TIME aren’t we?

Can we start a tally every time she lectures or tells off random people on the internet for things that she’s VOLANTARILY choosing to share with strangers on the internet?

Don’t want people to play Sonographer? Don’t post a bleeping scan picture then!

Reactions: 10
Its a girl if you want to go by nub theory 🥴

hope that doesnt spoilt the surprise amelia but maybe you shouldnt read your own thread 😜

• Haha
yehhhhh bang, 2 videos already! Her favourite topic is herself though, so she’s relishing this, me me me, my my my! and oh but of course little miss dramatic had sickness 24/7!! It wasn’t ever going to be anything but the contrary.

For all her chat about how her hair is soooo thick, I really don’t like it now the hairdresser has chopped all the weight out of it. I thought it looked lovely before. It’s a bit of a Lego hair vibe now.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, Chris buys her presents EVERY WEEK for encouragement? She wanted to get pregnant, it’s not some trauma she has to endure. She’s not a child. He is already working full time to pay for her life. She just takes and takes.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I laughed at this too. But no, the reality is that she’s manipulated him into doing it because she will sulk if she doesn’t get treated like the princess she is and he’s probably just doing it for an easy life to keep her off his back

Reactions: 2
I dont follow her so I haven't seen the stories, but I was always surprised at home many little presents and little treats Joe used to bring her, and we all know what happened there!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.