XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's describing her pregnancy you'd swear to god it's an anomaly specific to her and no other woman has ever experience it.

Also, I find her account of miscarriage confusing. She's claims it was a chemical pregnancy in the title of her vlog but goes on to describe a missed miscarriage... so which is it?

When the kid is born if she attends baby groups the other mums are gonna dislike her.

Reactions: 11
As if she will leave the house to go to baby groups! She'll be too exhausted looking after her precious darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for this baby already. I've never known someone leave the house as little as she does.

Reactions: 3
Why does she launch at the mirror at the start of her mirror selfie videos? Also why keep going on about boundaries when she chooses to share her life online on a public page??

Reactions: 4
Full on slug mode?? Opposed to what?? What other modes do you have? Not sure you've shown us any others yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Amelia absolutely plugging the LIFE out of this Discord thing so she gets Patreon money, talking about how it's a judgment free zone for pregnancy etc. Has it even been a year since she ditched Lenny because she was doing parenting alone? Seems to have completely brushed that one under the carpet. Naaaaaaaaaaaasty girl.

Reactions: 10
She needs to get off the internet and get some real life friends, it's so sad. And what's even worse is people spend money to see behind the scenes content! She bores the duck out of me already, I wouldn't pay for more!

Reactions: 5
She makes me piss. Join my parent club, it's judgement free but it'll cost you £4 a month for the privilege. Us peasants that don't pay can be judged 🤣 oh bore off.

She makes me piss. Join my parent club, it's judgement free but it'll cost you £4 a month for the privilege. Us peasants that don't pay can be judged 🤣 oh bore off.
This Patreon nonsense makes me laugh. If I want to rant about parenting or pregnancy then I’d go to bleeping mumsnet and do it for FREE!

What is her obsession with “judgement free”? You are freely choosing to put your information on the internet, you are going to be judged or simply offered alternative viewpoints as that’s the beauty of the internet!

If you’re that scared of being judged then quite frankly you need to both stop putting stuff online for strangers or simply accept that you are going to get different views on it.

Basically A wants a space that just kisses her arse and pays her for the privilege!

Reactions: 13
This Patreon nonsense makes me laugh. If I want to rant about parenting or pregnancy then I’d go to bleeping mumsnet and do it for FREE!

What is her obsession with “judgement free”? You are freely choosing to put your information on the internet, you are going to be judged or simply offered alternative viewpoints as that’s the beauty of the internet!

If you’re that scared of being judged then quite frankly you need to both stop putting stuff online for strangers or simply accept that you are going to get different views on it.

Basically A wants a space that just kisses her arse and pays her for the privilege!
This woman has clearly never been on a Facebook mum group 😂

Surely she’s seen parenting videos on TikTok and the barrage of judgy comments after 🤦‍♀️

She is in for a rough time ahead if she wants no judgment 🤣 pregnancy and motherhood leaves everyone open for judgement by everyone..

Who is actually paying for that shite! What happens if you don't agree with what xax says? Do you get kicked out?

Reactions: 2
Of course she has to do a virtual baby group.
God forbid she leaves the house and actually has some human interaction with her baby.

• Wow
Lol she didn’t ‘work’ for 2 months cuz of sickness in the first trimester!!!! I’ve seriously seriously heard it all

• Wow
Her being pregnant I thought we'd see the end of her plugging and going on about period pants.....oh how wrong I was!!!!

• Haha
What's with all the uploads?! Has she finally realised that a child costs money.
I think she finally has something to post about. It's the only interesting thing to happen to her since Joe. Clearly videos about living in your PJs and never leaving the house wasn't paying the bills.

What amused me is that she made a point of saying don't unfollow me, I won't turn into one of those mummy bloggers - that's not me. And then within the hour proceeded to churn out nothing but in-your-face baby content, complete with as many # as she could.
#mummyblogger #bumpphoto #pregnancybody #desperate

Screenshot_20221101-201759_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.