XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new story… “polite reminder/learning opportunity” - how does she manage to sound so condescending and pedantic to the people keeping her “in business”
I think it’s the ‘learning opportunity’ that makes it worse. Yes please teach me Amelia, you friendless layabout.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
LEARNING OPPORTUNITY?! bleeping LEARNING OPPORTUNITY! I am pretty sick of people asking when I’m having another child, unfortunately medically my first will be my last. But I just SMILE AND NOD. If I wasn’t drinking and someone said “are you pregnant” I’d just say no.

good grief

do you think she’s pregnant? - (Amelia, that was a joke before you write a full on post about it 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 5
She's gone from 23k to 22.9k followers. She must be fuming 😂
Has she lost alot of followers? Honestly she has no social skills. Most people my age get asked if they want children. Why should it bloody matter to her? So pretentious and self righteous .

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand her....purpose..anymore? She doesn't do any YouTube videos, no blogs. Just the occasional insta post about period pants. She hasn't even posted anything about wedding preparations. How is she earning anything at all now?!

LEARNING OPPORTUNITY?! bleeping LEARNING OPPORTUNITY! I am pretty sick of people asking when I’m having another child, unfortunately medically my first will be my last. But I just SMILE AND NOD. If I wasn’t drinking and someone said “are you pregnant” I’d just say no.

good grief

do you think she’s pregnant? - (Amelia, that was a joke before you write a full on post about it 🤦‍♀️)
Just shows how full of her own self importance she is! Zero social skills! tagging Charlotte tilbury in her wedding makeup post aswell…desperate much

Anyone else think she’s taking her followers for fools? She’s wanted this wedding forever!
Yet only now a month till the wedding and she’s sorting out decorations, make-up, changing her skin routine, buying “potential” bridesmaid dresses and her mums still not made the dress yet!
I just can’t believe that’s she’s not got this stuff sorted yet! Who’s altering the bridesmaids dresses over Christmas? I’m calling bullshit… she’s laughing at everyone surely!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand why she limits comments on every post ?! Surely she wants engagement,it’s all she bangs on about !

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand why she limits comments on every post ?! Surely she wants engagement,it’s all she bangs on about !
She can’t handle anything other than over the top adoring praise because she’s a huge narcissist who can’t live in the real world

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she used to get a billion water infections? They vanished!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who even are these randoms who went on her hen do?
One of them is one of her friends, Lizzie, or hot tub Lizzie. But no idea who the other is.
Presuming she replaced Ellie but how flattering to be asked to be a bridesmaid cos ones dropped out

At this point just surprised Shamelia hasn’t tried to replace her parents tbh

Reactions: 3
God she’s so smug about her hen party ‘not having any Willy straws’

axe throwing looks boring as duck, soz.

Reactions: 6
God she’s so smug about her hen party ‘not having any Willy straws’

axe throwing looks boring as duck, soz.
I'm with you on this....sorry if it offends anyone but you're literally just throwing axes.....is there more to it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.