Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe and die every time she says “team”. Why does she act like a 45 year old trying to be cool and young 😂

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thought her weirdly narrated ‘this is where’ stories about their evening away was going to end with ‘and this is where he popped the question’ - it had that energy and then just fell flat on its arse back to the dog and her in her pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thought her weirdly narrated ‘this is where’ stories about their evening away was going to end with ‘and this is where he popped the question’ - it had that energy and then just fell flat on its arse back to the dog and her in her pjs
YES! 100% thought she was building up to an announcement

Chris carries that relationship. She sits on the sofa doing Instagram stories while he shops and cooks and earns money and then the one time they do anything, he’s booked it. We know she doesn’t do anything in return because she’d mention it 🙄 he must be knackered.

Reactions: 5
Doya know what I find very bloody weird......

The fact that Chris is judo coach for the GB Olympic team and she couldn't be less blasé about it, I'd be so proud of my partner, but when she mentions it, she couldn't make it sound less of an achievement if she tried.

I'm starting to think she's a certified narcissist because that's typical behaviour from them.....they will NEVER hype up someone else's achievement because in their own twisted minds, it takes away from their's (not that she's achieved anything, but I'm sure she thinks otherwise)

Reactions: 12
Chris carries that relationship. She sits on the sofa doing Instagram stories while he shops and cooks and earns money and then the one time they do anything, he’s booked it. We know she doesn’t do anything in return because she’d mention it 🙄 he must be knackered.
Completely agree or if she has taken the lead on something it’s because it’s ‘work’ or a freebie of some sort and he shares or is the +1. Pre-COVID I’m sure there were nights away etc.

I can’t believe how constant Amelia is about working hard while simultaneously sharing just woke up content at lunch time. Get real. One or the other but not both.

Doya know what I find very bloody weird......

The fact that Chris is judo coach for the GB Olympic team and she couldn't be less blasé about it, I'd be so proud of my partner, but when she mentions it, she couldn't make it sound less of an achievement if she tried.

I'm starting to think she's a certified narcissist because that's typical behaviour from them.....they will NEVER hype up someone else's achievement because in their own twisted minds, it takes away from their's (not that she's achieved anything, but I'm sure she thinks otherwise)
I really hope she’s different towards him behind closed doors, appreciative and supportive etc because we never see it in her content.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she wants to be with him at all. She may like him but I don’t think she loves him. She just can’t leave him because he pays for everything because she doesn’t have a job.

I don’t think she wants to be with him at all. She may like him but I don’t think she loves him. She just can’t leave him because he pays for everything because she doesn’t have a job.
She definitely hyped up her ex that cheated on her more but we really don't know what goes on off content. I can't believe Instagrammers are getting book deals. Must of the books are one hit wonders and placed in charity shop shelves after a year or so.

Reactions: 2
She definitely hyped up her ex that cheated on her more but we really don't know what goes on off content. I can't believe Instagrammers are getting book deals. Must of the books are one hit wonders and placed in charity shop shelves after a year or so.
I don’t think she’s has a book deal. From what she’s said it sounds like she’s self publishing which is why it’s an e-book

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she says she has burnout one more time 😡

Its so utterly disrespectful to the all the people working through this, the parents trying to homeschool/entertain their kids through it all. She says she’s a trained counsellor and coach but she has zero insight or tact which are pretty essentia

Her ‘lockdown’ experience has included a holiday in Mexico, buying a new house with a garden she sits out in drinking cocktails she’s thought up, little breaks away to cabins, and a boyfriend who not only is paying for everything but seems to maintain their house too.

I have to assume that she is just trying to relatable since a lot of people are in genuine burnout and it’s a very ‘hot topic’ right now. But she couldn’t be further from relatable. And she will not cope if she had children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Due to the pandemic she probably won’t be able to go to the Olympics in Japan and wine and dine on Olympic funds.

My theory of Chris is that because he is short he must think that Amelia is the best he can get. She is physically good looking, and probably Chris thinks that is enough.

• Haha
Just putting it out there but how reliable would a home fertility test be??? I know I certainly wouldn’t be planning my life around a test someone had sent through the post, gynaecologists don’t go through all the education just to be told there’s a simple test you can do at home no worries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.