Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they are supposed to rhyme but

xameliax #6: it’s not me, it’s the algorithm

Reactions: 13

I’m so bad at anything like this but it deffo needs to have algorithm in it! The word has lost all meaning shes said it so much!

Reactions: 3

Perfect! It HAS to include algorithms, for sure!

I'll throw my suggestion in anyway!
xameliax#6 "it's not my fault, that can't be it! The algorithms are the reason my engagement is tit"

Reactions: 15
I bet all those 2 people (her parents) who signed up for her back to Instagram reminder are so glad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh, her post explaining what the different #ad means. Done in her usual patronising way. Saying how she always wants to be transparent yet, any time she's had to mention AD on stories or in a vlog, shes always done it in that sarcastic tone, clearly pissed off that she has to do it at all.

Reactions: 5
xameliax#6 - always blames the algorithms for lack of affection, but really it’s her total lack of direction

Reactions: 11
xamelia#6 - The algorithm went berserk! I better make Chris do my work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite a few new people joining recently? More like 100 a month🤣
I hate the way she adds thing to the end of everything.

Why is she lying about it being the first time she’s taken a break from social media in 5 years

Reactions: 10
Why is she lying about it being the first time she’s taken a break from social media in 5 years
This is literally what I thought!!!!! She's taken SO many breaks! And technically her account wasn't not active cos she got Chris to.run it!

Reactions: 8
xamelia#6 - Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to be so bloody annoying :ROFLMAO: Someone give Chris a medal.

And that outfit combo is not a good look..

I don't actually mind her taking time off. Good for her. I mind her constantly whining about how much she needs it and deserves it, because that's not interesting and has no relevance to me. Honestly, in what other job could you constantly tell you clients about how much you need time off - and where would they allow you to think that telling them that is enough of a product to keep them investing their time in you?

Dear Amelia: take time off if it does you good. Whole weeks, weekends, evenings, afternoons, you name it. Your call. Just pick a proper direction for your channel (and no, telling us how good it is to get time off doesn't count, nor do dog pictures or pictures of your feet as you watch TV), stick with it, and use the time where you do work to create interesting content about the topic(s) you chose.
To be successful, you can either work long hours or find ways to be really efficient in shorter amounts of time. Or you can accept that you are posting only occasionally, which makes this a hobby at your terms but not a job. Working short hours inefficiently won't cut it. The algorithm has nothing to do with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, your hair is not naturally that colour amelia, nowhere near!! surely you're intelligent enough to know that??
Most peoples hair is lighter when they are children, I was pure blonde as a kid, I'm as dark as Kate middleton now, I don't go round telling people I'm naturally blonde. Seriously, how old is she? Because that is something a teenager would say!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, your hair is not naturally that colour amelia, nowhere near!! surely you're intelligent enough to know that??
Most peoples hair is lighter when they are children, I was pure blonde as a kid, I'm as dark as Kate middleton now, I don't go round telling people I'm naturally blonde. Seriously, how old is she? Because that is something a teenager would say!
The real problem with that post is her claiming she pays to have her hair done. witch, please.

• Haha
This doesn’t even make sense. It’s gone darker as she got older?! Okay, so it’s not your naturual colour anymore then?! Basically she had blonde hair as a kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.