Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been quiet lately or have I been blocked? Lol
Ha! It would be funny if she not only had Chris doing her job, but also made him block people :).

I, too, am slightly weirded out about the 9 day time frame. Why 9 days and not a week (or two)? For what it's worth, I hope she's not unwell and needing the 9 days for recuperation. I hope she's really just drinking bubbly and playing the Sims and being a lazy idiot 😉 .

Reactions: 2
I think she means 9 days as in a full week and then the weekend taking her back to Monday?

Reactions: 1
Ridiculously bored today so just thought I'd check out this old vlog. Very awks that she's friends with literally NONE of these people anymore!

Also lolz that she says this is the most people that have ever come to her birthday party. I think 3 came this year? Never again.

Reactions: 5
If you search her one Facebook she’s left various reviews for different spas and beauty salons for various treatments had this week.

I just really can’t get my head around Chris picking up her job for her while she spends a week getting massages and facials. How the bloody other half live 🙄

Reactions: 4
If you search her one Facebook she’s left various reviews for different spas and beauty salons for various treatments had this week.

I just really can’t get my head around Chris picking up her job for her while she spends a week getting massages and facials. How the bloody other half live 🙄
She's probably getting her lips done again this week too.

Reactions: 5

I'm not going to lie.....she has an unfortunate surname 😂😂😂!

Just searched them out....she either got them as freebies or she wants freebies next time!!!!!

Like a 12 yr old, her last name always made me giggle but I wasn’t sure if the slang was the same in the UK as in the US. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I live for the fact that last week when it was her posting she ended up gaining one follower during the whole week. This week she’s gained 21 and it’s not even her posting. If that doesn’t tell her the problem is her I don’t know what will!

Chris must be the most patient man under the sun. Or stupid. Maybe that's the better term.
I am all for women finding supportive partners, but she's just plain exploiting the guy.

Reactions: 2
She's literally obsessed with her algorithms it's ridiculous 😂! We need a new thread suggestion!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.