Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 303857

Well I checked your home account love and it seems it’s only that table you have bought that isn’t from a chain. Better get posting some other stuff quick!
Literally CANNOT deal with the amount of fake plants! Does every room look the same???? Or is it just me!!!??? White. Not cosy at all. Boring. Plain. cliche. Just like her personality

View attachment 303857

Well I checked your home account love and it seems it’s only that table you have bought that isn’t from a chain. Better get posting some other stuff quick!
Hahahaa I’ve just checked and yeh, literally mentions one and that’s it! she’s a fraud in every sense of the word! The fact she has people who claim to be supporters really drives me mad! Are people really that blind!!!??She’s an influencer, not because she loves her job and thinks she is ‘helping’ people, she’s an influencer for the free stuff and for the fact she doesn’t have to spend any money cuz she’s a tight arse! FACT

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yet she reviewed a spa and said ‘the rooms are quite basic’.....
I know decorating is a matter of preference but all white everything I just hate but some colour in there and some personality into your home.

Notice she’s on the beg again for weighted blankets 🙄

Then in the next story shares a post from ‘The Female Lead’ - for women who shape the world. She sits at home in her pjs begging for products she wants barely scraping by. She probably got the most engagement she’s had in a while when she wasn’t even the one running the account. It actually really grinds me she’s even following such a page because she is certainly no inspiration.
This! For example those H&M cushions are really nice. But everyone has them. She just copies everything she sees and I can't think of one time she's ever thought of a style for herself without it being a trend.

Reactions: 2
It's the whole "my Pinterest-worthy home" spiel. She's no interior designer, no surprise there, we've seen the awkward choices she made in her last home for years! So now she copies the mainstream. There's no shame in that. She could have just made up her home the way they like it, then maybe done a home tour once, and it would have been ok. Instead, she acts like she has this home decor channel and for that, her style simply is not original enough.

Btw, for some reason I can't access thistlerosehouse on Insta, I am always told that it does not exist. Anyone else have this problem? I can't be blocked as I never commented on either of her accounts... 😉

Reactions: 1
I cant even hate watching her anymore she is literally nails on a chalkboard for me.

Reactions: 3
Can she get over having a period now please? Can’t wait for her to jump on the next bandwagon of purposely taking photos of her cellulite and painting her stretch marks gold.

• Haha
xameliax#6 - don’t ask me about my lip fillers, that’s a big no-no, but I’ll tell you about my wetness, and how I found ‘flo’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg in her new video when she turns the camera round in the living room... The three framed prints on the wall are... Fake plants 😂😂! The same shade of green and like identical to like the 30 she has around her house!!! I don't understand the weird obsession!!!!!

• Haha
Omg in her new video when she turns the camera round in the living room... The three framed prints on the wall are... Fake plants 😂😂! The same shade of green and like identical to like the 30 she has around her house!!! I don't understand the weird obsession!!!!!
And that green plant wallpaper in her spare room.

If she says ‘I’m here for it’ once I heard it a thousand times in that vlog!
I like that she spent time telling us why she needed a break so badly and how great all these take over creators were but she couldn’t be arsed to save them as a highlight on her stories in case someone wanted to go back and follow them. She literally only did it for herself so she didn’t lose her place in the algorithm stakes.

Reactions: 6
Quitting weekly vlogs again - how many times is it now? and how many times have the weekly vlogs crept back under a slightly different name (e.g. lockdown vlogs, a day in the life etc.) once she realizes that it is the only thing that keeps her slightly relevant...?

Dear Amelia, everyone can see that you are bored with your work yourself, which is also why nobody else cares about it. Get a real job and then maybe you will have something to actually talk about in your content.

Reactions: 8
Great business move to stop doing the only videos that get any views. No one cares about your period pants, hair trimmer or hoover.

The advert part of that vlog is awful :ROFLMAO: Trying way to hard to be funny and likeable

Omg guys did you know Amelia used to have a 9-5 and now she’s her “own boss” she can do whatever she wants???

(AKA duck all)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quitting weekly vlogs again - how many times is it now? and how many times have the weekly vlogs crept back under a slightly different name (e.g. lockdown vlogs, a day in the life etc.) once she realizes that it is the only thing that keeps her slightly relevant...?

Dear Amelia, everyone can see that you are bored with your work yourself, which is also why nobody else cares about it. Get a real job and then maybe you will have something to actually talk about in your content.
She will come back with a new name for them. We had weekly vlogs #83 then we had weekly diaries #64 then the lockdown diaries #22. Next it will be something equally as inspirational im sure

God how many times did she say I'm here for.

I'm here for her break from the weekly vlogs. I'm here for her getting a normal job and actual purpose.

Reactions: 5
She’s uninspired, bored and lazy and it really shows. The forced, false enthusiasm shines from everything she does and it saps the life out of anyone who watches. It’s so uncomfortable. Why is she still doing this full time??

She’s uninspired, bored and lazy and it really shows. The forced, false enthusiasm shines from everything she does and it saps the life out of anyone who watches. It’s so uncomfortable. Why is she still doing this full time??
She can’t be arsed to do a real job? It’s that simple 🤣🤣🤣

Just watched the vlog. She was scheduling that content weeks in advance. How does she think she can keep it up? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She can’t be arsed to do a real job? It’s that simple 🤣🤣🤣

Just watched the vlog. She was scheduling that content weeks in advance. How does she think she can keep it up? 🤣
And now she can't even be bothered to do her vlogging job, apparently. Wow.

At a time when you'd think the audience is gonna be bigger than ever thanks to lockdown in winter, she can't even be bothered to churn out some content on a weekly basis.

Shes said she's been nominated for an award against Lucy meck and Lydia from towie... so naturally I have clicked on the link and its not even an actual award. Its a fan type page with 400 followers...hardly business woman of the year or cosmo awards is it!! 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.