Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed with getting Stacey Solomon to notice her? I’ve noticed lately she’s constantly tagging her in stories and now in her latest insta post

Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with getting Stacey Solomon to notice her? I’ve noticed lately she’s constantly tagging her in stories and now in her latest insta post
literally jumped on here to say this 😂 god knows! She’s becoming so desperate it’s awful 🙈 if I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times, pick an influencer theme (lifestyle, food, dog, make up, clothes, nails, crafts) and stick to it! She’s such a jack of all trades it highlights how boring her life seems!

She posted about her viral video 4 years ago. The sad thing is that even seeing that already 4 years have passed since her only remotely viral video will probably not make her realize that her moment has passed.

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame really cos I did really used to like her and her content. When she was with Joe it was interesting because she shared a lot of her life and she was always off doing somewhat interesting things and had general lifestyle content. Now she’s like you say grabbing on to whatever she thinks is interesting and doing vlogs with no content because she doesn’t want to share anything of her personal life anymore. Which is fine but then the vlogs are pointless

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame really cos I did really used to like her and her content. When she was with Joe it was interesting because she shared a lot of her life and she was always off doing somewhat interesting things and had general lifestyle content. Now she’s like you say grabbing on to whatever she thinks is interesting and doing vlogs with no content because she doesn’t want to share anything of her personal life anymore. Which is fine but then the vlogs are pointless
Same! I stopped following earlier this year because she just became so dull, even before lockdown. I now just have a look and watch her stories from time to time, but she puts out such little content it's a bit pathetic.

What is she even on about with her hair? It looks normal. Scraping the barrel yet again. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many times has she posted about not being a morning person. :sleep: Clearly trying to convince herself that she’s not a lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Prefrontal cortex indeed. Amelia barely moves around these days, she probably still drinks her fair share of wine, and she seems to have nothing to get out of bed for really. I buy that she's not a morning person, but even if she were she'd probably feel off in the mornings. (Also it doesn't take a genius to realize that a schedule helps. If you go to bed at 11 the one night and at 3 the next, of course you'll feel wiped out when you get up. Duh.)

OMG the caption of her new YT video! ‘My spotty skincare routine and tobys new bed’!!! Jesus Christ!!! Tobys new bed!!!!!!! Riveting!!!!! And The last person I would take skincare advice from is her, she’s constantly moaning about her skin and its always covered In spots 🙈🙈

• Haha
She’s just posted something shouting out “my endo-warriors”. Endometriosis sounds bleeping horrific and I 100% think more needs to be done in terms of awareness, diagnoses and treatment BUT wtf is the point in her post? It’s like she’s just trying to grab on to anything remotely relating to female health / periods, you don’t have it Amelia and yet again you’re doing sweet FA to raise awareness or whatevs, it’s all so vapid and empty.

I just wish she’d either pick her lane and properly go for it or give up (preferably the latter 😂)

Reactions: 7
I wonder why Amelia is so against getting on the housing market - can’t remember exactly what she said about it before but think someone asked her in a Q&A and she said she’s happy renting. Just struck me as odd because they definitely seem to have enough disposable income to save a deposit, she’s always spending money!

She seems to think she lost followers because she posted a "make up free" photo 🤦🏼‍♀️ (that she knows damn well she looks good in). No, Amelia, it isnt because of that. We've seen you without makeup lots of times. You werent making a big bold statement, championing women to embrace themselves and their natural beauty. You dont even embrace your own beauty. You get lip fillers, for starters, which is absolutely fine, but you block and delete anyone who asks you about it. Not so "real & honest". Maybe people unfollowed you because you are being a hypocrite.
Or maybe they didnt like how you were implying that by showing your "I woke up like this" face you were, in some way, helping prevent suicide and self harm.

For those keeping track, still not at 20k. How is she making a living from this?

Reactions: 2
She seems to think she lost followers because she posted a "make up free" photo 🤦🏼‍♀️ (that she knows damn well she looks good in). No, Amelia, it isnt because of that. We've seen you without makeup lots of times. You werent making a big bold statement, championing women to embrace themselves and their natural beauty. You dont even embrace your own beauty. You get lip fillers, for starters, which is absolutely fine, but you block and delete anyone who asks you about it. Not so "real & honest". Maybe people unfollowed you because you are being a hypocrite.
Or maybe they didnt like how you were implying that by showing your "I woke up like this" face you were, in some way, helping prevent suicide and self harm.
I was one of the people who stopped following her after that post. And it was not because of her not wearing makeup. It was because as someone who had lost a friend to suicide, I found her post offending, condescending and arrogant. To think that by posting a makeup free photo of herself she is somehow helping people with serious mental issues. I just cant anymore.

Reactions: 14
God she’s reeeeeeeeeeeaally bleeping me off with the “We do all kinds of tit on this channel”, “WE got this” etc etc. Even she confuses herself on Instagram flicking between using I and we.

Who the duck is we Amelia? It’s YOU. There’s no team behind xameliax. ITS JUST YOU! How much longer is she going to do it for?! JUST STOP IT.

Wasn’t she doing some kind of counselling course? Seems to have gone quiet on that front!

Reactions: 1
According to social blade (not sure how accurate that site is??) she didn't lose any followers on Sunday, and only 9 on Monday, so her naked face can't have caused that much offence? The caption did come across as very insensitive.

She has completely missed the mark on her recent "no filter, no makeup post." As stated at the end of the post, she loves her all natural "woke up like this look" which is why she felt comfortable enough posting the picture. What she doesn't realize is many people don't like the way they look in the first place and are too insecure to even consider posting a photo like that. You are part of the social media dilemma, Amelia.

I'm pretty sure she lost the followers not because of her "bare face" but because of her vapid, insensitive and clueless caption under the photo.

Reactions: 7
I’ve finally done what I should have done YEARS ago and unfollowed. For some strange reason her ridiculous story about wanting a golden filter that shows her “real skin” was the last straw 😂 no idea why that was what did it since it not even that annoying for Amelia but here we are! Not sure if I’ll be able to stay away from this thread though 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.