Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine he earns a good salary. Doesn’t he work with Great Britain Olympic team for some sport ? Noticed in a vlog the other day he’d come home from a bike ride and he was wearing a Great Britain cycling top

Reactions: 1
Didn't she always say that renting was better than buying?

Well, congrats, Chris. Now you have a home again that your girlfriend can't brag online she can kick you out of at a moment's notice "if it doesn't work out".
THIS! She literally spent TIME preaching about how renting was better than buying....clearly she couldn't afford it then!

Reactions: 6
I would imagine he earns a good salary. Doesn’t he work with Great Britain Olympic team for some sport ? Noticed in a vlog the other day he’d come home from a bike ride and he was wearing a Great Britain cycling top
how much dya reckon he gets?

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking she's trying to have a baby soon considering she went off the pill and has bought a house with Chris. I just hope she doesn't put any of those tacky fake plants in her new home.

Reactions: 4
I'm still thoroughly confused as to how they can get approved for a mortgage with her level of unsteady income. Chris must be bringing home more than I thought.
If Chris has a steady income and their deposit is decent they would have been okay. I would place money that mummy and daddy have had a lot to do with a ‘healthy’ deposit.

I’m guessing she also is planning a baby, maybe in the early pregnancy (I’ve not seen any booze stories for a while). Coming off the pill, starting to nest which I think her parents would want to have stability of an own home!

Reactions: 6
Yes - 100% certain her mum and dad have injected a significant sum of money, probably prompted by serious concerns about her lack of direction.

Reactions: 5
There’s no way her deposit didn’t come from her parents.
She can’t seriously think that people believe that she had the money to buy a house when Joe binned her off but instead she chose to live in a basement for four years crying on a number of occasions that she couldn’t afford to buy food. Yeah okay Amelia, sure.

Reactions: 15
There’s no way her deposit didn’t come from her parents.
She can’t seriously think that people believe that she had the money to buy a house when Joe binned her off but instead she chose to live in a basement for four years crying on a number of occasions that she couldn’t afford to buy food. Yeah okay Amelia, sure.
If it’s a new build, they may have had jumped on the back of one of those help to buy schemes where the gov loan you so much and then you have to pay it back in a few years. I can’t imagine her moving into another apartment. It’s probs a 5 bed detached get-up with a massive garden that she can gloat about at every opportunity.

Why does she say it's nice to not have to still pretend we're in the flat? It was her choice to keep it a secret. You didnt have some exclusive with OK Amelia. You could have told your followers.
The only reason it was a secret was because she thought it made it more interesting. It doesn't.

Reactions: 12
Hopefully buying a house will cheer her up a bit since it's a big life goal ticked off. I always feel like she's bitter about she isn't as far along the "life path" as other people her age are.

I've gotta say though, to me, this development just further proves that her heart isn’t in a career as an influencer. Think of the content she's missed by only telling her followers they've bought a house and moved after the fact. I watched the first minute or so of the vlog and it appears that they have got all their stuff in and decorated so presumably it's done and dusted now. So unless she's got retrospective vlogs coming she obviously didn't want to share the experience. Which, in itself is totally fine, but for someone who claims to be a lifestyle influencer and has barely any content at the best of times, I find it a weird decision.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully buying a house will cheer her up a bit since it's a big life goal ticked off. I always feel like she's bitter about she isn't as far along the "life path" as other people her age are.

I've gotta say though, to me, this development just further proves that her heart isn’t in a career as an influencer. Think of the content she's missed by only telling her followers they've bought a house and moved after the fact. I watched the first minute or so of the vlog and it appears that they have got all their stuff in and decorated so presumably it's done and dusted now. So unless she's got retrospective vlogs coming she obviously didn't want to share the experience. Which, in itself is totally fine, but for someone who claims to be a lifestyle influencer and has barely any content at the best of times, I find it a weird decision.
Yeah she’s suggested she’s going to share renovations / moving vlogs etc in retrospect. I sort of get her keeping it to herself. So much can go wrong with buying a house. I moved earlier this year and we hardly told anyone because I didn’t want to have the “it all fell through” conversations with people if it didn’t work out. So I can imagine wanting to avoid doing that announcement to a load of followers

I was thinking the exact same thing. Imagine all the vlogs with actual ~interesting~ content, with them going through the process of house hunting and finding a place and getting approval for a mortgage, about them renovating the place, decorating etc.
I remember when Rosi was buying her house, she vlogged the whole process of the ups and downs, and I found it pretty interesting.

Completely agree - appreciate that at times its nice not to share everything, but at a time when she's not exactly overwhelmed with content and ideas it might have filled a nice gap!

Bit confused by the video of her new house on Instagram.. it looks like a flat with a garden? She didn’t show anything downstairs.

Bit confused by the video of her new house on Instagram.. it looks like a flat with a garden? She didn’t show anything downstairs.
Oh yeh! U go up the stairs to the lounge and the kitchen which is like a flat!?!? It’s not what I expected at all!! I was expecting a grand 4/5 bed detached jobby

I wondered if it’s a three story town house? A lot of those have the kitchen on the second floor and the ground floor is a garage and a utility room etc

I wondered if it’s a three story town house? A lot of those have the kitchen on the second floor and the ground floor is a garage and a utility room etc
Yeh good point could be Maybe, but then the garden looks really quite dated for it to be a town house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.