Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's home she's realised there is a problem and now wants people to engage with her content?
Why do I have a feeling those weekly blogs will be making a fast reappearance.

Reactions: 6
That caption about Chris not being able to smile.. god she’s awful and so one-sided with her mean ‘banter’

Reactions: 7
So now she's home she's realised there is a problem and now wants people to engage with her content?
Why do I have a feeling those weekly blogs will be making a fast reappearance.
She’ll find something to vlog about again now she’s finally clicked that no one is going to be doing influencer work and nobody is going to show up to her one day of nails each month either.
She’s learned nothing from her failed friendship with Lauren. She is as mean to Chris with her ‘hilarious’ put downs. At this point I’m tempted to start a go fund me or a patreon account to get him a deposit for his own flat to rent!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll find something to vlog about again now she’s finally clicked that no one is going to be doing influencer work and nobody is going to show up to her one day of nails each month either.
She’s learned nothing from her failed friendship with Lauren. She is as mean to Chris with her ‘hilarious’ put downs. At this point I’m tempted to start a go fund me or a patreon account to get him a deposit for his own flat to rent!
Honestly I feel really bad for him. Odds are he’s got no clue how she makes fun of him. And she so narcissistic that she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 1
B8EA0888-458C-4B72-B360-BF2AF89DAF57.jpeg

duck off Amelia - that’s all you do, not including the 4 days out of 31days
you paint some nails.
And stop trying to make xax a thing....

whoever called the post mentioning wine you were right 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m done with this narcissistic, ignorant, petulant woman-child. Blocked her on everything and I won’t be commenting anymore on the shambles she calls a life. She’s a blogger, an influencer - not as big as some, not as far a reach but she could have used that during the current WORLD WIDE EPIDEMIC people are suffering through.

Instead this valid waste of oxygen posts about a holiday she’s on when last week she couldn’t afford to pee without complaining about it.

duck this noise. I’m not enabling her anymore.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I feel really bad for him. Odds are he’s got no clue how she makes fun of him. And she so narcissistic that she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong.
I think he's aware of it. He follows her on instagram and likes her posts sometimes.

Three things we’ll get from Amelia when she’s back:

1. A post that makes the outbreak all about her (crying with worry for an elderly relative/mystery friend with compromised immunity)

2. A preachy post (mainly cut-and-pasted) about how we must all do our bit to help elderly/vulnerable people in our community.

3. A post about how they’re stocking up on essentials with a hilarious photo of a box of wines.
mate you totally called it on the wine bantz 😂😂😂

I’m done with this narcissistic, ignorant, petulant woman-child. Blocked her on everything and I won’t be commenting anymore on the shambles she calls a life. She’s a blogger, an influencer - not as big as some, not as far a reach but she could have used that during the current WORLD WIDE EPIDEMIC people are suffering through.

Instead this valid waste of oxygen posts about a holiday she’s on when last week she couldn’t afford to pee without complaining about it.

duck this noise. I’m not enabling her anymore.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

She’s a selfish piece of tit. Everyone has been dealing with this and she chose to be wilfully blind so she could swan around in bikinis with her rent a boyfriend. Now she’s back we all suddenly have to help her. No. She is a horrible person.

Reactions: 8
Only during self isolation?!?! Isn't her whole life and job self isolation?!?
I don't see anything wrong with playing video games all day even as an adult, if it is something you like and if you have done all the stuff that you need to do. To each their own.
But. What irritates me about Amelia is that every time she is having a day off, or on holiday or what not, she is still emphasising how hard wotking she is. While she is not.
Just have your day off or your video games etc. But don't try to play it off as if such things are exceptional for you.

Reactions: 3
I wonder why. She’s only just returned from her bubble of denial so she can’t have even tried to make any nail appointments. She hasn’t even made any effort. I wonder if everyone has turned her down so she’s just thrown in the towel.

I wonder why. She’s only just returned from her bubble of denial so she can’t have even tried to make any nail appointments. She hasn’t even made any effort. I wonder if everyone has turned her down so she’s just thrown in the towel.
That's what I wondered. She just immediately shut. She wasnt too worried about health & safety when she was loving life in Mexico. Either her clients have cancelled and she wants to make it look like this was her decision or, she cant be arsed.

Haha. Hahahahaha. Thirty five pounds. You can go to Boots and buy a box of fake nails £5 with glue all in. Box will include spares too. This just shows how out of touch with reality she really is. Is she charging for her ‘labour’ like with those stupid hats?

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over £5 for a “virtual tutorial” when there’s hours and hours of free videos doing just that on YouTube.

Also I know a girl who has closed her salon for the mo and she has just posted on fb saying if anyone wants any advice on doing their own nails whilst in self isolation she’ll happily do FaceTime and Skype calls. For free! To say this is only a “little nail business” “for fun” it seems to be pretty crucial to Amelia’s income!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.