Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narcissism towards boyfriends hasn't changed. Ok, I guess from 13 - 15 it doesn't really count anyway as we're children but in principal it was as though she always 'needed' to be in a relationship, and bounced from 1 to another, usually the 'pretty boys' in the yr above and made out they were the ones lucky to be with her. We were in some of the same classes but I wasn't popular enough to be in her little gathering.

I've also no doubt the bank of mum & dad will inevitably come to her rescue when times get hard.
Thanks! During these tough times there ain't much to do so this tea is fab!

Her little gathering eh? I always thought she made out she was bullied and had no friends? I guess that's a lie or an exaggeration!

Amelia hun, you’ve just come back from Mexico, so duck off with the attention seeking. Who poses like that in bed the moron.

Reactions: 7
Thanks! During these tough times there ain't much to do so this tea is fab!

Her little gathering eh? I always thought she made out she was bullied and had no friends? I guess that's a lie or an exaggeration!
[/QUOTE
Dont get me wrong, she was a victim to some bullying, as we all were at school at some point, but she was certainly no little miss innocent herself, she could dish it out just as much when it came to her little group of upper class over achievers.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again YOU ARE NOT THE DOG’S MOTHER. Cannot bear it when people refer to themselves as their pet’s mummy or daddy, makes me feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that this is her take on working hard. She has actually produced a blog post and is promoting it like crazy - it is more than she usually does :D

Reactions: 3
She says some people are requesting a vlog but, given isolation, she doesnt know if that would be a bit boring at the minute. Does she not realise all her vlogs consist of her pottering around her flat. We never see her outside anyway. She does nothing, unless its gifted and usually then she says she didnt vlog it because she just wanted to enjoy it! Shes full of s*#t

Reactions: 10
Nobody has asked for a daily vlog. What’s actually happened is she pulled them in one of her signature moments of petulance and is now realising that shock less content equals less money. She wants to put them back out ttempt to claw together some dollar but she has to make it seem like it was due to popular demand to save face. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Point proven, next story after that was an AD AFFILIATE SWIPE UP.

Reactions: 10
She says some people are requesting a vlog but, given isolation, she doesnt know if that would be a bit boring at the minute. Does she not realise all her vlogs consist of her pottering around her flat. We never see her outside anyway. She does nothing, unless its gifted and usually then she says she didnt vlog it because she just wanted to enjoy it! Shes full of s*#t
Yet isnt the whole point of being 'gifted' these items at the companies request as she likes to remind us, so she can blog it and therefore get that hard earned cash shes so in lack of at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Nobody has asked for a daily vlog. What’s actually happened is she pulled them in one of her signature moments of petulance and is now realising that shock less content equals less money. She wants to put them back out ttempt to claw together some dollar but she has to make it seem like it was due to popular demand to save face. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Point proven, next story after that was an AD AFFILIATE SWIPE UP.
She’s never been mighty, she’s always been small-time!

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she take the opportunity to tell us how to live on little to no income? She’s been doing it for long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.