xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to give back so badly maybe she should have knitted more than 4 bloody hats.

Reactions: 5
That screen shot... It’s bleeping bullshit! She’s got no money so, like lots of people, they’re not doing anything major and just getting a few little things. IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL just admit it and stop trying to make everything a bleeping life lesson. I actually think I’m going to have to unfollow. I can’t take it anymore!

Reactions: 7
How can she expect to build a client base with 2 days a month? She’s actually stopping her customers coming back for infills.
I don't understand how her appointments are in 2 hour blocks if she's mobile? How can you drive to a client, do their nails, then drive to the next client within a span of 2 hours?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how her appointments are in 2 hour blocks if she's mobile? How can you drive to a client, do their nails, then drive to the next client within a span of 2 hours?
i don’t understand what she’s doing with the other 19 or so working days in January.

Reactions: 1
I'm a contractor/freelancer. You don't work, you don't get paid therefore no money.

#fuckoffAmeliayoustupidignorantbitch

Reactions: 4
She is hands down the most annoying self centred moany horrible condescending bint on the internet. Well done Lucy and Lauren ( and joe and Chris and and all the rest) for escaping

Reactions: 12
Coming from a place of jealousy. Yeah, I wish I was scraping by on an income that reduces each year. HOLD ME.

She enables herself to death. Working hard is part of life. Face masks, constant self care and ‘protecting your happy’ is not real life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get why she has to make a big point to go on about it so much. Every time she’s saying in the vlog it’s her day off she’ll go on and on about not having a day off for ages, or say ‘I managed to get more work done so I’m having today off, this is the luxury of working for yourself’ blah blah. WHO ACTUALLY CARES!

Reactions: 2
Shes not a freelancer, shes a freelander. Lives off Chris's salary & claims girl boss status.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it shows that she likes to take a lot of time off. So much so that she had to move in a person to help pay her rent. If she worked harder and more she could afford better lip fillers.
By the way Xax, when I take a day off I get paid for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Princess gifted is harping on about how late a day she had when she did the salon day, and how exhausted she is from concentrating...its called work.

I've also made an observation, when things go well she mentions "I". But when she wants to over sell something, or it's not going as well as she hoped, she says "we". Its almost like shes teflon coated and deflects blame, responsibility and learning from her to "team xax" - guilt tripping the viewers who like her with the sympathy card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.