xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! Boobs, we are allowed to discuss! However, remember everyone, we must not, EVER, mention her lips!

Amelia calling a desk an "office" is just typical of her. She has delusions of grandeur.
Desk = Office
Boyfriend taked her pic = "photoshoot"
Did french in in school = fluent in french.

I'm sure there are many more examples 😂
How dare you violate her personal life. HOW DARE YOU. 👄

Serious eye roll at the quote she posted about protecting your time. Is there any part of this precious petal’s life that doesn’t require protection?

I wonder if she’ll be voting tomorrow. She seems like the type who doesn’t keep up to date with current affairs because they don’t involve her.

Reactions: 4
How dare you violate her personal life. HOW DARE YOU. 👄

Serious eye roll at the quote she posted about protecting your time. Is there any part of this precious petal’s life that doesn’t require protection?

I wonder if she’ll be voting tomorrow. She seems like the type who doesn’t keep up to date with current affairs because they don’t involve her.
I predict she will post some condescending quote or profound life lesson about voting tomorrow, making out like she’s sooo passionate about the importance of voting and women’s right to vote. Despite never showing any political interest previously.

Reactions: 2
Just read the article about her 'new office' and she doesn't even mention buying the desk or chair???! Just a new lamp for.it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the vlog? She goes on about needing a cleaner because she’s so busy and doesn’t have the time to do it herself.. then goes on to have 3 of no plans apart from taking the dog for a groom. 🙄 all whilst mentioning how she doesn’t deal well with days off

• Haha
Typical Amelia on stories: "I had such a lovely day at my nail salon yesterday!" Your nail salon? Really? Didnt you rent a space in someone elses salon?

• Haha
The more videos I watch the more and more detached from reality she's becoming...!!!!
She lives off free Gousto boxes, never does a proper shop and then tells people to pay for a cleaner cos she doesn't want to spend her evenings or weekends cleaning?!
Erm, your whole 'work' is from home!!!!! How about getting off your lazy arse and doing 20 minutes a day! She literally has no friends and no life so I don't know how she thinks she can justify it?! She's just lazy, hence why she can't cook anything that isn't from a box.

Reactions: 5
On stories today, thanking a lovely follower for requesting an affiliate link to use. Praising them for "getting" the blogger profession. Clicked on this wonderful follower and it's also someone who describes herself as a luxury lifestyle vlogger and has just over 2000 followers. Hardly an adoring fan!

Calls herself an influencer yet the only pre/post election content she’s done is her dog in a raincoat. Figured she would have her pile of soapboxes out about the whole thing tbh.

On stories today, thanking a lovely follower for requesting an affiliate link to use. Praising them for "getting" the blogger profession. Clicked on this wonderful follower and it's also someone who describes herself as a luxury lifestyle vlogger and has just over 2000 followers. Hardly an adoring fan!
And she can never just thank the person and stop. Leave it there. Has to include a big condescending rant to all us little sheeples

Reactions: 1
Ah she’s treating her friend to a night at the panto for her birthday... oh wait it’s a press trip . Sounds about right :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Lol what a weird rant. Shame on you all, this one person wanted me to profit from her needs. If you cared about me then you would all wish for me to gain profit for doing nothing.

I love how everyone is doing Vlogmas apart from her (the one who’s full time job is YouTube)

OH MY GOD that quote she posted about not having to work constantly to be successful. What does she do and where is the success. How can anyone be this unaware.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.