Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, Ella didn't seem to move much did she. But all babies go at their own pace. I'm sure Helen knows what she's doing

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s taking after her mum with the compulsion to stock up on things, this isn’t normal behaviour 😲
8836D2D3-DCD2-49E9-94A6-E2B803A4389B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m just imagining Danny going to pick her up and she’s got 25 bags of pot noodles to be put into the boot of the car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed In her recent haul Ella's food isn't in the non food bit anymore!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she donate it to a foodbank surely the boys would be sick looking at pot noodles trying to get through that lot.

I have a feeling she’s a bit scared of her mum, like too eager to please
If I remember correctly, a few years ago, she said she loves her mum, they have a good relationship but things hadn't always been easy and she didn't want to get into details, which in all fairness I thought was very respectful of her. She has also mentioned a few times her mum and brother frequently fall out and she would end up in the middle of them arguing. I get the feeling that Helens mum shows her love by buying stuff and Helen appreciates everything her mum has done for her so probably doesn't want to upset or cause offence, but she always talks about how much food her mum brings with her and you can see just how much it stresses her out. In this situation, I do feel sorry for Helen, she's overwhelmed by it, but is probably wanting to avoid looking ungrateful or causing conflict.

If I remember correctly, a few years ago, she said she loves her mum, they have a good relationship but things hadn't always been easy and she didn't want to get into details, which in all fairness I thought was very respectful of her. She has also mentioned a few times her mum and brother frequently fall out and she would end up in the middle of them arguing. I get the feeling that Helens mum shows her love by buying stuff and Helen appreciates everything her mum has done for her so probably doesn't want to upset or cause offence, but she always talks about how much food her mum brings with her and you can see just how much it stresses her out. In this situation, I do feel sorry for Helen, she's overwhelmed by it, but is probably wanting to avoid looking ungrateful or causing conflict.
What a shame, yeah I feel sorry for her too 😒

Reactions: 4
She seems to be biting back at people more than before
When I first saw her post I was confused, I really can't understand the issue with her including Ella's pureed meals, I know puree doesn't always look particularly appetising, but seems a bit odd to ask her not to show the meals. Helen probably takes it as criticism,so not too happy.

Reactions: 5
When I first saw her post I was confused, I really can't understand the issue with her including Ella's pureed meals, I know puree doesn't always look particularly appetising, but seems a bit odd to ask her not to show the meals. Helen probably takes it as criticism,so not too happy.
Maybe that's why there's been no vid ,she's still pissed because the person said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember on other videos people commenting not to show raw meat in food hauls, if something offends you, don't watch it simple. It's ridiculous

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.