Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment is very uncalled for, how can this person tell her how she should have weaned her child just so she can have ’inspo’, there are plenty of other places to get meal inspo from if she is that desperate for ideas.

Reactions: 6
Yeah just don’t watch the vid ,it’s a bit stupid to tell her what to give her baby because it’s not pleasing to her eyes 🙄

Reactions: 4
As somebody mentioned earlier, it literally looks like a bowl of soup 🤣

I have to admit, I found this funny. I can just picture someone saying they don't want to try a recipe because it looks revolting pureed. I can almost see why Helen is possibly snapping and getting annoyed and maybe missing the funny side of comments. I do wonder if she's feeling a bit low and maybe sensitive to comments she would normally laugh off.

That comment is very uncalled for, how can this person tell her how she should have weaned her child just so she can have ’inspo’, there are plenty of other places to get meal inspo from if she is that desperate for ideas.
The woman claims to be 71 yrs of age with children and grand children, so she really should have more common sense and understanding. If she really finds pureed food so off putting she can't find inspiration in the original meal, maybe she shouldn't be cooking.

Reactions: 7
I have to admit, I found this funny. I can just picture someone saying they don't want to try a recipe because it looks revolting pureed. I can almost see why Helen is possibly snapping and getting annoyed and maybe missing the funny side of comments. I do wonder if she's feeling a bit low and maybe sensitive to comments she would normally laugh off.

The woman claims to be 71 yrs of age with children and grand children, so she really should have more common sense and understanding. If she really finds pureed food so off putting she can't find inspiration in the original meal, maybe she shouldn't be cooking.
Sorry I cropped out the names for privacy reasons but the 71yr old was the one that joked about Danny's dinner being bigger than Ella's ,that Helen and everyone jumped on and didn't see the funny side ...I should've made that clearer ,sorry !

• Haha
Sorry I cropped out the names for privacy reasons but the 71yr old was the one that joked about Danny's dinner being bigger than Ella's ,that Helen and everyone jumped on and didn't see the funny side ...I should've made that clearer ,sorry !
I still found it funny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still found it funny lol
Well I suppose they have a point , on one hand what the dinner looks like going in and on the other what it looks like coming out again :poop:might be a bit off putting for some :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Surely people are just humouring her ( a lovely time to watch them wean )👀
C655C42F-AE9E-4EB6-8216-FF8CFB4386C2.jpeg
FD29F0AB-F0C6-4DD7-BDE0-A628DCB46F5A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No vlogs for a couple of weeks?
Maybe she's taking time to concentrate on Ella. She posted on IG that she was taking Ella to a mum and baby group for the first time and her anxiety was an issue but she was pushing herself.

Just watched this week's vlog, it's so refreshing for a vlogger to put their child's needs first. Helen explained she hadn't vlogged for a few weeks because Ella was teething and having a rough time, I wish more of the mummy vloggers would put their childten/their needs/their privacy before the vlogging. Helen really did seem so much happier and more like the old Helen, it was lovely to see.

Reactions: 11
The garden is looking great ,now that's a family that knows how to budget can't wait to see Danny's latest project he's so talented.

He could start his own DIY channel once he retires 😂
Do you know what, that sounds like a good idea!!! I like the way how he'll make something out of a few old bits of wood etc, DIY with Danny!!

He can turn his hand to anything from sewing to tiling , people could ask him to solve their DIY problems he’d have a never ending list of viewers with his inventive skills.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.