Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If somebody can’t deal with looking at puréed baby food, they seriously need to get a grip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s taking after her mum with the compulsion to stock up on things, this isn’t normal behaviour 😲View attachment 603514
Jesus christ. In my last job I was gifted tit loads of packets of "lost the pot" noodles and a lot of them went out of date this month. How on earth are they going to eat 92 pot noodles that probably have a crap sell by date?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus christ. In my last job I was gifted tit loads of packets of "lost the pot" noodles and a lot of them went out of date this month. How on earth are they going to eat 92 pot noodles that probably have a crap sell by date?
I get the feeling the boys do snack quite a bit and will keep eating(just from comments Helens made) , so wonder if that's why her mum does it, trying to save Helen some money, it must cost her mum a fortune with the amount she buys them. But I agree with you, they'd go out of date in our house

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling the boys do snack quite a bit and will keep eating(just from comments Helens made) , so wonder if that's why her mum does it, trying to save Helen some money, it must cost her mum a fortune with the amount she buys them. But I agree with you, they'd go out of date in our house
Fair enough! As long as they get eaten and they're happy, that's all that really matters. Just baffled me because I call myself a smacker and couldn't get through mine 😂 #imAsaltybitch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Snacker ** sorry to bump but it's annoying me 😔
Fair enough! As long as they get eaten and they're happy, that's all that really matters. Just baffled me because I call myself a smacker and couldn't get through mine 😂 #imAsaltybitch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just picturing her saying “ 31pot noodles for Camron, 31pot noodles for Liam and of course just 30 for littow Ollie “ and I ain’t showing the little giews mush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I'm exactly the same, I'm not bothered with sweet, but savoury is my downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw a comment from someone asking if she was just blending up their meals for Ella as they were full of salt, spices, seasonings and too much cheese, I checked back shortly after to see if Helen had replied and it had gone, maybe that's what sparked the poll for Ella's pureed meals? if someone actually told her to not show it as it puts them off then I despair and that's just clutching at straws for complaints really, some of her meals make me a little queasy looking at them :ROFLMAO: but never been offended by baby food or felt the need to ask her to stop showing them.

Reactions: 7
duck me, is she too tight to eat breakfast and lunch, she could be necking the yellow label sandwiches for lunch or defrost some frozen cooked ham 😂
I think she values her life too much for that 😂

• Haha
The comment about Ella's pureed food was on last week's meals vid. Honestly, how could you be so sensitive about seeing something that resembles soup?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus how could she not see that this person was joking 🙃 the woman is getting hell from her subs
E5D70B49-67FC-4406-9ABA-B915D763DDCA.jpeg
96D5B5C9-8C09-4B88-98A3-0B316B661691.jpeg
095DB919-3033-49B8-8C07-3C5105D6768A.jpeg
D22B4046-2E9E-4C3C-A6EE-7FBAC08F4180.jpeg

• Wow
Let’s be honest, she isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, bless her.
I think that proves what we've been saying about her having some sort of additional needs ? she's taken that comment in a literal way ,although most of her subs did too unless they were just giving her backup ...To me it's clearly to be taken in a jest!

Reactions: 5
I think that proves what we've been saying about her having some sort of additional needs ? she's taken that comment in a literal way ,although most of her subs did too unless they were just giving her backup ...To me it's clearly to be taken in a jest!
I think she just needs to stop replying to her comments, she’s embarrassing herself

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's done a poll on wether to show her baby's food, are folks that offended by a bowl of puree food, ,it's her channel, she should show what she wants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.