Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterfall2021

Just goes to show how greedy she is when she buys ‘free from’ stuff. Most people don’t buy that through choice. My partners coeliac and has to buy free from stuff he wouldn’t choose to. She’s just being greedy and taking things away from people who need it 😡
Also why does ‘Rolla cola’ rile me when she says it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bluegirl91

Her greed really p's me off... Now to me a catapillar cake is a birthday cake.. or at least an occasion cake, so her grabbing it just for a treat for the boys may of taken a birthday cake away from a child who otherwise wouldn't get one.
Exactly, I've no sympathy for her at all.
Just buy the kids a sweet for goodness sake as a treat 🤦 it's cheap enough you get them them a bag of sweets for £1 each, that's £4 for the four of them, and I'm sure with Camron working he can buy himself treats if he wants to, although I get the impression helen would most definitely control camrons money.

She just grabs any yellow labels to stuff in her freezer for the sake of it, there's so many families living on benefits and low incomes on the bones of their arses due to the cost of living and would really appreciate some yellow label hauls.

Then she comes along and takes as much yellow labels as she can she's openly admitted before she clears the shelves I remember a video where she took the whole lot of yoghurts that were on yellow label and Danny came home once with 4 huge duck joints, her husband earns a comfortable wage I'm sure, she'll earn money from YouTube, doing hair and she'll save with all of the yellow labels she buys...
They're greedy and very tight I don't care what anyone says they're selfish parents, their children never seem to have anything of luxury and are only really treated on their birthdays, it's really sad.
---
Same as when she was pregnant with Ella from what I seen she didn't buy her one brand new outfit. It was all charity shop clothes. There's nothing wrong with that, but surely you'd want to buy at least one new outfit for your first daughter especially?

• Heart

polarbabe

You know when she spans the yellow stickers, she is excusing her greediness
Absolutely spot on... Just because it's there doesn't mean you should take it all.. to me it means that more people get to benefit from the cut prices in this cost of living crisis... selfishness at its finest.

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
She treats Camron like a child. From what we’ve seen in the vlogs he doesn’t appear to have any special needs. But Helen does. And so does Olle. Camron & Liam seem to be restricted by Helen & Danny, babying them & treating them like they’re not a teenager & an almost 21-year old.
Helen seems to think she’s like some sort of cool rock chick when in reality she’s very old-fashioned. She’d do well to go back to college & educate herself & gain some independence. Away from Danny & the kids. Ella will be starting school next year, she could get a part-time job or volunteer.
I’ve never liked Danny,

Maid22

VIP Member
She does my head in, used to keep going on about suffering with anxiety but can spend hours waiting for reduced food and driving on her own to do someone's hair, I'm a sufferer of anxiety and am on meds, I couldn't do half of what she does.

• Heart

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Folks, I bought one reduced item and put it in the freezer today, having changed my mind as to what I fancied for tea...

It's starting :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bluegirl91

What bothers me is the kids rarely get a treat it's ashame.
You never see them take Olly and Ella swimming, to soft play, the park etc. Rarely get a McDonald's or a kfc, only a pizza hut when it's their birthday once a year 🥺

Why couldn't they treat the kids to a kfc or something whilst they were out for a meal and a show, leave some pennies with their nanny to get a takeaway as a treat.

I mentioned before my household definitely will be on a less of an income than Helens household, we watch the pennies but not at the expense of our children. We always make sure they're well fed, clothes that are in good quality I usually shop in the sales and pick my children clothes up then, asda etc do some beautiful outfits at amazing prices on sale. We go swimming, have fun days out, the kids get a McDonald's treat and we still have enough pennies for a reasonable food shop each week.

My husband was made redundant during the pandemic so things were extremely tight, but we still made sure our children were fed properly and had decent clothes.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her latest food shopping vlog is nearly all treats and heavily processed stuff, how can she call that a grocery haul? she clearly just picks up whatever is there and then cobbles meals together, it explains why her meals of the week have gone from fairly balanced and mostly home cooked to random beige buffet mix ups

waterfall2021

I honestly don’t get how that tiny reduced food haul will ‘see her through til next week’. The kids must constantly be hungry or snack on whatever they can find.
Also did anyone see the chicken and bacon pasta salads were domed like they’ve oxidised and gone off and the packets blow up. I certainly would not be feeding my kids that!

waterfall2021

She’s obviously getting wound up by reading the truth on here and has bit back.
She’s a selfish mum. Who puts the needs of herself and her husband before her children.
Who’ll take take and take but give nothing back.
She actually makes me sick. Taking off her elderly mum so she could save some money to use to go out with her friends.
Spends hours trapsing supermarkets for reduced food, rather than using that time to perhaps get a little job to earn money to help with bills.
My little girl isn’t much younger than hers the thought of leaving her for a weekend, overnight etc makes me feel sick even if I was leaving her with my mum. She’s just bloody cruel. I’m not saying I’m mother of the year at all, far from it, but I don’t think many people who behave like she does.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed she does slightly better meals when Danny is home? When he’s on lates she may as well serve the kids a pile of 💩 the stuff she plates up 🤢
Yes, but she always did that, even before the yellow label shopping. I've never understood it. If you're cooking, you may as well make it nice for yourself and your kids

waterfall2021

Has anyone else noticed she does slightly better meals when Danny is home? When he’s on lates she may as well serve the kids a pile of 💩 the stuff she plates up 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad

RachyWoo

VIP Member
That has to be the vilest week yet for meals. Sausages and salad, what? Who has sausages and salad for.God sake? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
It irrationally annoys me when she says “pop” & “marg”.
Cooking again for their 2-day holiday - ffs splash out & go out for a meal you tight cow! And they take their own crisps & snacks into the clubhouse bar! Tight as ducks’ arses 😡
I know :rolleyes: I feel so sorry for the boys. It can't feel like much of a holiday for them can it? Everything is the same as at home apart from the 'entertainment' at night and even then they can't even get a packet of crisps from the bar - bet there's plenty of rum and cokes and vodka and cokes for her and Danny though. Her oldest two are getting too old for this shit man - I can see mild learning difficulties/personality issues with all of those poor boys and the one thing they all have in common is their parents. That was one of the highlights for me as a kid going on holiday was different food and eating out/cafes/chippys - my Mum & Dad weren't well off either! But still managed to give us a few treats on holiday - that's what it's about treating yourself! It's not like they've not got the cash - what are they doing with it man? Bad day when you've got to shuffle your own shit into a bar.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bluegirl91

Poor child! There is nothing wrong with hand me downs but who doesn't buy their children new clothes now and then?! I hope that jacket disappears under mysterious circumstances! 🤣

I always found it uncomfortable to watch when they would be sat down on the sofa patiently waiting for their presents because there was zero excitement on their faces. They looked nervous incase they said or did something Helen and/or Danny didn't like? I don't know if I am reading too much into it but they both come across as people you don't want to get on the wrong side of.
Same!!
I find this weird ASF that it's Christmas morning but they'd be lined up sitting on the floor quietly, no excitement or sound coming from them and they'd each get a present handed to them 🙈

I have children who are very polite, well behaved and are kind and caring children.

But at home they're allowed to express themselves (within reason) it's their safe space and at home we want them to feel they can express who they are.

On Christmas my kids run so excited into the lounge to their Christmas presents, with cheers of excitement.

Their house is so regimented and strict even meal times.
---
She done a blog once where she said she only gets her kids 5 presents each...
And it was pretty much all second hand. I remember thinking no wonder Liam looks misreable.

Nothing wrong with sticking to a budget, or second hand. But we all know from them it's because of greed. Especially when b and m etc have great toy offers on for children's toys, black Friday sales etc.

I'll never forget the boxing day her and Danny spent nearly £1000 on the two of them on new timberland boots, new jackets and clothes.

Not one thing for those kids.
---
Vlog *

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I never liked her Christmas vlogs. The way they have to open presents at the same time as each other and then, I always feel bad saying it but, Ollie making sure he was centre of attention. I remember one Christmas vlog Liam told him to calm down. And some of the useless tat they got!
Just let the kids dive into their gifts and rip the paper off.

• Heart