Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
STILL no Morrisons yellow labels or even regular price Morrisons food - All Asda now then? Wonder why :unsure: That Asda Smartprice minced beef will be fkn terrible :sick:

Reactions: 8

viewtube

VIP Member
It irrationally annoys me when she says “pop” & “marg”.
Cooking again for their 2-day holiday - ffs splash out & go out for a meal you tight cow! And they take their own crisps & snacks into the clubhouse bar! Tight as ducks’ arses 😡
Im the same, I get irrationally irritated when she refers to Aldi as Aldis,there isn’t an 'S' on the endl. When she says something cost one Pounds, if its 1 it's only a pound and not plural. I can sort of understand why the school didn’t want to offer her a paid post as a teaching assistant

• Heart

Bluegirl91

Convenient she always manages 'to Pick up' what she needs on yellow label 🤨

More like she gives her bestie Sherry who works at morrisons a list and Sherry reduces a bag of what she needs.

More convinced of this after she needed sickness bands for Ella's travel sickness and happened to manage to get them on yellow label.
---
Wish someone would call her out for it on her channel. Or make her followers aware her best friend happens to work at morrisons.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Might shock Helen when she reads here because it's obvious she does but, I actually do like her, I liked her vlogs and I do think it's a shame she stopped. There's just certain things that shock me, the yellow label shopping for example. I'm all for saving money, but in their case they don't seem like they struggle money wise even before she started yellow labels. They can afford materials to fix the house, yes they save money on labour costs, but still, materials cost money. They have a car, Danny has a bike, they bought Camron his car etc. When you have a YouTube channel you put your life out there for people to see and unfortunately people will make comments about things. Same with celebrities, you need to have an extremely thick skin, they shouldn't have to need a thick skin but everyone has opinions and some people do go too far. This thread is very mild compared to other threads.
Does that even make sense? I'm on my lunch break and multi-tasking which is hard for my brain 😂

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Doesn't Helen often acquire stuff for her friend too. So they both benefit. Omg 😳
---
Sherri is a psychic so she seen this coming 😂

• Haha
I'd like to see supermarkets limit yellow label items to 1 or 2 each per customer. And to partner with local food banks and give something back to the community.

I've nothing against Helen and I used to love her meals of the week. Now that she does a lot of yellow label ready meals I've no real reason to watch her because how do you take inspiration from a reduced pre-made chicken teriyaki ready meal?

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
They must spend next to nothing when they go away considering they take food with them for meals, take snacks into the bar 😲 and cook cheapo basic pizza when they get back at night after being at the clubhouse/bar, I bet they order the kids one coke with four straws!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She just buys whatever is reduced with no thought about how she can make meals with them, adds sweetcorn/rice/pasta/potatoes and voila dinner is served, reminds me of a bad all inclusive buffet where you circle a few times trying to put together a plate of food you hope to find slightly edible but fail.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
i never understand why people will vlog their children and then expect no one to ever comment on them.

they chose to put their kids out there, the kids have had no say in this, so if any of them see comments or whatever and get upset they need to look closer to home.

its obviously aimed at tattle but I haven't seen anyone talk badly of the kids, we actually feel bloody sorry for them with their cheapskate parents.

• Heart

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Mondays dinner? That looks fkn disgusting :sick: :sick: :sick: actual vomit inducing. It looks like you could pick the whole thing off the plate in one go and smash a window with it!

IMG_2059.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha

Bluegirl91

That meatball bake looked awful, it looks like it was one of those ready to eat pasta pots again just thrown together 🤢
It's cheap enough to make a fresh pasta bake- some mince, pasta, a tomato based sauce with some fresh herbs, and mozzarella... Cheap as chips to make and much more appetising than that slop she served up...
Same as the shepards pie, I've seen her video for that and she doesn't put any flavouring in the mince, she just cooks the mince with vegetables no seasonings, and then adds that brick of mash on top with cheese and then the gravy thrown on the top...
To me a shepherd's pie would at least have the gravy in the mince and flavourings.
---
She could easily feed her family using aldi on a £100 per week food budget buying plenty of fresh produce and cooking healthy and appetising meals.

We're a family of five and our meals are usually -

For breakfast cereal and fruit
Toast with butter/jam and fruit
A cooked breakfast on weekends
Scrambled eggs on toast

Lunch-
Sandwiches with salad and tortilla crisps, followed by yoghurt and fruit.
In the winter homemade soup with crusty bread or sandwiches (i make a huge pot on a Sunday of soup for the week)
Pasta salad (i.e chicken, tuna, pesto pasta is also delicious, or just a simple cheese salad pasta)

Evening meal-
In the winter months we have hearty meals such as casseroles, pasta bakes, curries, homemade soups, gravy dinners.

In the summer months we tend to have salads, baked potatoes with various fillings, tacos, burgers, pasta salads, crusty baguettes with various fillings, fish with homemade chips and beans or peas.

Snacks-
We tend to have crackers and cheese, yoghurt with fruit, ham and cheese roll ups, cereal for the kids, babybell and cucumber.

You can eat nice decent varied meals on a budget, we can do it and definitely wont earn as much as danny does plus helen does hair on the side and will have a small income from YouTube, Camron works and helen will definitely make him contribute towards the household costs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

waterfall2021

Them butlins weekenders aren’t bloody cheap either! Bet they spent a fortune on the tickets themselves. Alcohol. Outfits etc. and those poor kids sat at home eating yellow sticker food. It actually makes my blood boil.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Imagine the embarrassment if it made it into their local newspaper - Police officers wife and friend caught yellow handed defrauding Morrisons! It'll never happen - but a girl can dream 😂

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I don't know why but when she says "yum" as she's going through her food haul it really bloody annoys me. Katy Beach does it too 🤬
Bet she had a right sweat on spending that much on food 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

laney

Another weekly feast of over cooked carb heavy meals! I mean hats off to her she’s consistent, every week every meal looks disgusting, now that’s a talent 👍

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
She’s just out and out greedy. Them kids eat cake, micro burgers, muffins, aka a load of s*** for ‘supper’. Whereas in most peoples houses supper would be toast or a bowl of cereal.
Like people have said some people have literally nothing, and would love to have a yoghurt for a treat and she takes 18. A duck would last them several meals. she takes 6. I genuinely used to like the stuff she posted, now she’s changed that much I can’t bare her.
I actually think we are now seeing the real Helen,previously it was probably an act,thats why she stopped vlogging because 1)there was no money in it 2)when pregnant she had no brand interest,remember how she kept tagging Channel mum on all her posts 3)she couldn’t maintain the pretence. People have said it before, the boys seem quite nervous at times in vlogs,not always sure if it was Helen or Danny,but get a feeling both parents are overbearing