Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, we'll look into it. Emails with photo evidence may also have been sent, thanks to tattle.

I suspect it was the anti sickness bands that clinched it. It's not like they go off.
It is theft at the end of the day, just as much as dipping from the till.

Reactions: 6
It is theft at the end of the day, just as much as dipping from the till.
Still amazes me how much these people share in YouTube videos! Bound to get caught out if you are up to anything dodgy 😂

Still amazes me how much these people share in YouTube videos! Bound to get caught out if you are up to anything dodgy 😂
When things don’t add up it’s not hard to spot, we’re from all around the country and everyone is in agreement there’s no yellow stickers as generous as Helen’s .

Was that on this weeks meals?! 🤮 My brain must of shut off to prevent me seeing that. Pavement pizza in the frost 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
yep, Wednesdays "fish pie" :ROFLMAO: :sick: where's the sauce? the one piece of fish I can see looks rubbery and overcooked, hard to see anything in amongst the 3 kilos of mash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering if Danny could have told Helen to stay away from Morrisons, he often went shopping with her so could potentially be implicated with whatever was going on, not good for a serving police officer, especially if any of his colleagues watch her vlogs and have seen the comments etc

Reactions: 3
Just catching up here, well done you super sleuths x About time her Morrison's yellow sticker hauls were called out! So obvious as she's going to Asda now! Her meals of the week still look like a pile of dog :poop:

Reactions: 9
JUST STOPPING IN TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU GRINCHY FUCKERS! SEE YOU IN 2024 🤘🖕

• Heart
Because of people like Helen ,lots of Aldi stores ran out of their super 6 15p vegetables by Thursday. Shes so greedy, 6 bags of potatoes . Maybe if she could actually cook decent meals she wouldnt need to use 2 kg of potatoes with each meal to pile onto the plate

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she went to Morrisons in disguise? :ROFLMAO: flat cap and a stick on tash. The "treats" for the kids for Christmas were woeful, one box of mince pies for them all! if they'd have been yellow stickered she would have bought the lot.

• Haha
She really does pile the sugar and carbs into them kids. It's an eye-opener when you look at the nutritional value for things. I love mince pies but when I discovered how much sugar is in just one it put me off them. Never touched one since. Yes, I'm one of those dull people who look at nutritional value labels 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's the same Morrisons as she used to go to :LOL: I mentioned in here just last week that she could just go to a different Morrisons for yellow labels - that way it wouldn't look too obvious that there's a problem! And this week - BAM! Morrisons yellow labels. Hi Helen! :LOL: 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting she's back at Morrisons 👀
Probably went to another branch and wore a face mask 😷 it seemed like it was for our benefit because of what was mentioned here, the bulk of the shopping was full price unlike her usual hauls.
---
I don't think it's the same Morrisons as she used to go to :LOL: I mentioned in here just last week that she could just go to a different Morrisons for yellow labels - that way it wouldn't look too obvious that there's a problem! And this week - BAM! Morrisons yellow labels. Hi Helen! :LOL: 🖕
I thought the very same when I saw the little add on 😂

• Haha
I’d be sure sherris still up to no good. A massive give away is the fact that beef sandwich meat had 3 yellow sticks on it and eventually she bought it at after had it been knocked down 3x at 80 odd pence.
those ducks would have been over a tenner full price and she paid what £2. It had ONE yellow sticker on it. If Sandwich meat has 3 stickers and eventually is 82p after 3attempts at sale why would they sell a whole duck for a quid extra 🤔
You can tell what she’s asked Sherri for cos it has one sticker on. And it’s stuff that’s not out of date. Those pigs in blankets had several stickers on. Again she paid more for them that the other things with one sticker. The maths ain’t mathing for me!!!

I’d be sure sherris still up to no good. A massive give away is the fact that beef sandwich meat had 3 yellow sticks on it and eventually she bought it at after had it been knocked down 3x at 80 odd pence.
those ducks would have been over a tenner full price and she paid what £2. It had ONE yellow sticker on it. If Sandwich meat has 3 stickers and eventually is 82p after 3attempts at sale why would they sell a whole duck for a quid extra 🤔
You can tell what she’s asked Sherri for cos it has one sticker on. And it’s stuff that’s not out of date. Those pigs in blankets had several stickers on. Again she paid more for them that the other things with one sticker. The maths ain’t mathing for me!!!
Sherri doesn't work at Morrisons anymore.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.