Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Bex talking about here?

Is it:

(a) ...; or
(b) the other one?

Screenshot_20230108_170714_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Indeed - screenshot it yesterday myself, Wooh but just couldn’t be bothered to go back here and do anything with it. Bex is boring as duck at the moment. Breadcrumbing depression (again) so no book work, whilst having a dig at both (a) and (b) AND sharing teenage pictures of when she was thin just in case we want to dispute ED?

I simply can’t fit life, Jack & RSM/🐺🌻nonsense in too - but I will try to keep an eye on book updates and any juicy dramas for sure! Been a while since we had a new tattoo, hasn’t it Bex?

Reactions: 5
We cannot have it both ways, FlashyB. Ordinary and no grifting tweeting is a good result! Book publication better.

🧐

Reactions: 4
We cannot have it both ways, FlashyB. Ordinary and no grifting tweeting is a good result! Book publication better.

🧐
Yes - 100% agree. We do just want a new slop manual and a quiet life, really.

I think after the last few days, I am quite drained of vitality when it comes to our usual cohort of grifters. With RSM instructing her slaves to “batch cook” now, I am quite pleased that Bex is being a good little one! I simply haven’t got the minutes or hours to deal with three seperate chaoi/chaos/chaoses. 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes - 100% agree. We do just want a new slop manual and a quiet life, really.

I think after the last few days, I am quite drained of vitality when it comes to our usual cohort of grifters. With RSM instructing her slaves to “batch cook” now, I am quite pleased that Bex is being a good little one! I simply haven’t got the minutes or hours to deal with three seperate chaoi/chaos/chaoses. 😂
Thanks to Jack, all Bex's food has to be is edible and any commentary avoid the word unctuous and Bex's pamphlet will be favourable

Reactions: 4
Who is Bex talking about here?

Is it:

(a) ...; or
(b) the other one?

View attachment 1864878
I hadn’t thought of those options wooh I had assumed it was kiddos dad she was talking about in the context of him not feeding kiddo enough food.

I thought Bex has been on form this week, a few parenting lectures for us all, hit all the mental health point scorers this week, ED, depression, self harm. Nearly applied for a new job but she has no childcare for kiddo on one of the days (send to school for the day?).

She also reignited her passion for writing (but not her recipe book unfortunately for those of you still waiting).

Loved the ED thread followed by coincidentally posting pictures of back in the day healthy weight Bex.

No spend January is also going well, it’s now the 8th Jan and she’s only bought herself a completely necessary soft toy and committed to her nails for this month, but you know self care must come first, and self care = buy things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bex can cook, Jack cannot. Bex deserves the kind of input Jack has had as her food will be edible. The best she can hope for though is that someone will notice her self published one if she ever gets it finished.

Reactions: 2
Tagging *10 July 2023* pamphlet of recipes release
Screenshot_20230111_001044_Chrome.jpg

Me as styled by my friend's dog:
20230110_140946.jpg

• Haha
Yikes. Fingers crossed Wooh! No more pesky disassociation / fugue episodes (or whatever these professional onliners call it when they can’t fulfil!)

Any seven year old that rules the house now is going to be, well, quite the challenge as a teenager, to put it kindly.

Anyway - despite being an interminable mithering ninny, I just want on record that I would eat that soup, Bex. 👍🏻

I haven’t seen the soup you talk about but bex generally does seem to do decent home cooking. Nothing spectacular but to give her some credit at least she isn’t serving up slop. Don’t think I would buy her book if it ever appears but not the worst.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen the soup you talk about but bex generally does seem to do decent home cooking. Nothing spectacular but to give her some credit at least she isn’t serving up slop. Don’t think I would buy her book if it ever appears but not the worst.
Well yes -I think she prefers a shop bought crumpet to a chopstick and a hockey puck so credit where credit is due.

Speaking of which, had Bex finally got on board with the idea her online bff and microwave saviour is not all she seems? Bex has certainly spent enough time here to have the scales fall from her eyes! And there hasn’t been a supportive tweet or starstruck interaction for quite a while now.

Reactions: 1
Don't worry, the assembling of packet/packaged food pamphlet will be published by 10 July 2023 latest

• Haha
8E95F907-5793-4EB2-8DE7-67848EE3AD7C.jpeg

80C4CE91-8BD2-477E-B5FE-A1476DB97668.jpeg

RSM dragging Bex is the drama I didn’t know I needed 🤣

She’s even blanking Bex’s desperate ‘are we still mates’ tweet that came halfway through the interaction… RSM must have read this thread and seen that Bex was bitching behind her back 😂😂

E07BAFFC-84AD-45B1-86D4-611683536027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.