Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please give us an example of what you expect from your direct report about both yours and your team's mental wellbeing, and how or if that is important to our organisation's goals?

Please tell us about a time you needed to manage a peer colleague's excessive time off: how you would manage your workload and the clients' experience.

Reactions: 3
After 20 minutes the doctor started clapping because Bex was so good at ADHD, and at the end of the appointment he gave her $100.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she wishes she saved her book money now, instead of spending it on tat, nails, tattoos and holidays. Still - yet more excuses for not getting the book done, I guess.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe this shite. I knew she'd opened her twitter account again to stop the bleeding of followers. I'm sure she was alarmed at the thought of falling under 5K.

IMO this is well planned

bex, please stop reading here. it's no good for you

also, i don't see any gloating, just our usual cynicism. I'm sorry for your situation, that must really suck. but you know full well, however much you tell them not to, your followers will give you money every time you tweet about having none

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she recently tweeted about going to see other houses because she thought this was coming? And there have been at least three people already offering her money.

It’s ridiculous- utterly ridiculous. The profligate spending and careless attitude has endangered her to homelessness. If you private rent and haven’t got a little pot of emergency money, but are spunking dollar on Christmas markets, summer holidays (plural), big money gigs (MCR/Evanescence) monthly nails, Sheins entire XXL Goth range, AND decide you can’t work because your kid is too special for school, at the same time you commit to two kinds of study, volunteer work and writing a book you have already been paid for, then YOU are the problem here. Not a snidey little group of mithering hausfraus that roll their eyes and cringe at the begging.

Reactions: 10
@FlashBoof is bang on!

Glad Bex has decided to budget for once and given uk her monthly nails. And I’m not saying ‘poor people can’t budget’ because poor people definitely can and do. Bed isn’t poor and Bex can’t budget, she could easily have saved some money up over the last few months and has less treats.

The grift is on though and people will definitely be giving her money. Money to go towards a big three bed house with a conservatory etc etc. That is more than most family’s with more than one child could even dream of. Bex will of course blame the need for all this extra space on ‘disabilities’. But there are families out there with disabled children and 2/3 kids sharing a room. I’m begrudging her having a nice room, but why don’t people see through her and see this for the privilege it is?

Reactions: 2
Normally ignore this one because she's such a noone.

But this is so irritating. Childminders want to look after babies and toddlers because that's what childminders do, with a little bit of wrap around care for bigger kids. What childminder would want to give 1:1 care to a 7 year old? And how would they fund that? They charge relatively less per hour by having a group.

Also, would they even be allowed a school aged child under their registration?

Childcare is available for 7 year olds. It's called school.

Screenshot_20230122-093022~2.png

• Wow
Indeed - she is right up on Monroes niche at the moment - pretending we say she makes a living off Twitter (we don’t - we know she is very generously compensated by the benefits system to the point of living the life of Riley and lending the likes of Lee Anderson credence). And adding Paypal screenies for added juice. What a cretin, eh? She HAS begged, she HAS had “gifts” of cash on many occasions. Pretending it’s all “pals” and people just want to hear her voice - well, thanks for the giggle pet. Us ten obsessives here are doing the world a service at the moment.

And we know that childcare for older children is as you suggest - if she doesn’t want to avail herself of schooling in the traditional sense, then that’s on her. It’s not societies job to cater to, or accommodate her parenting “style” and whims. If she wants an excuse to be a permanent student on disabled single parent benefits, it’s high time she owned it instead of blaming everything else for her lack of work ethic.

As an aside - if I had a quick google of her, and “kiddo” - based on her very public Twitter oversharing, as a childminder I would be declining the opportunity to look after him. It will literally end in tears and the childcare provider being “maliciously reported” to social services, or Ofsted etc.

PS - guess the book will be pushed back YET again, and the OU can expect a tearful call on Monday too, begging for extensions and postponement. She simply won’t be able to cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Normally ignore this one because she's such a noone.

But this is so irritating. Childminders want to look after babies and toddlers because that's what childminders do, with a little bit of wrap around care for bigger kids. What childminder would want to give 1:1 care to a 7 year old? And how would they fund that? They charge relatively less per hour by having a group.

Also, would they even be allowed a school aged child under their registration?

Childcare is available for 7 year olds. It's called school.

View attachment 1901254
Is childcare for a 7 year old a normal thing?
And btw where are these easy malleable toddlers? 😂
I'm not following her closely but why does her child need childcare if she is homeschooling them?

Is childcare for a 7 year old a normal thing?
And btw where are these easy malleable toddlers? 😂
I'm not following her closely but why does her child need childcare if she is homeschooling them?
Well, no, because they're at school. Isn't putting children all together in a room so their parents can work one of the lesser aims of schools?!

Also not a close follower but sometimes Tattle draws me in. It's my understanding that she can't work because she doesn't have childcare because she 'homeschools'. So rather than homeschool or regular school...she believes this is the responsibility of a childminder to deal with? I don't know. Just an absolute fraggle.

I woke the beast with my housing comment. I didn’t mean it maliciously, but there l is a housing crisis and I know families with 3 kids crammed in 2 bed flats. I just pointed out the privilege of being able to have a house that was more than the Bex and kiddo needed. It would great if everyone could have a big house but lots of families currently can’t even get their needs met even when they are working hard to pay rent.

Living in society means living within a limited pool of resources. If everyone took what they needed rather than what the wanted for themselves, maybe there would be enough to go around.

Kiddo could have a happy childhood without a big house. Bex could have a happy life without constantly spending. It is possible.

But it’s ok now, someone has fallen for the subtle twitter begs and fixed everything

Attachments

• Wow
It’s not really appropriate to expect a child minder to home school your child. There is, by law, a whole department of qualified people at every school trained to work with young people with additional needs, and if their needs are super complex there are excellent special schools available. I’ve worked in all sorts of areas of SEND and special education and while they are pitifully underfunded in the uk nowadays, I can promise that they will be better equipped than a child minder to help a kid who has challenging behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not really appropriate to expect a child minder to home school your child. There is, by law, a whole department of qualified people at every school trained to work with young people with additional needs, and if their needs are super complex there are excellent special schools available. I’ve worked in all sorts of areas of SEND and special education and while they are pitifully underfunded in the uk nowadays, I can promise that they will be better equipped than a child minder to help a kid who has challenging behaviour.
It just seems so ridiculous to try and insult childminders for only wanting to look after babies and young children (and then further down call them lazy). Like, yeah? And secondary school teachers only want to look after teenagers. Bakers aren't butchers. If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike. People only wanting to do the job they set out to do aren't doing anything wrong?

If I remember back to the short time kiddo went to the childminders then Bex’s problem with them want just because of ‘kiddos’ sensory issues, it was everything! One of them didn’t give the kids enough vegetables at lunch. The other was vegan and she was desperate to send kiddo in with ham sandwiches. I don’t think anyone/ any school could ever do right in Bex eyes as she is perfect so how could they compare.

I remember incidents including kiddo being taken on a trip out and complaining about having to walk all day. There was recently referenced kiddo not liking walks in the cold, or the sound of babies crying. Some of these things may be ASD related but others may be just kids moaning like kids do. If mine thought they had a permanent ‘get out of jail free’ card that meant they can refuse to do everything whenever they feel like, I’m pretty sure they would use it to!

I can’t see how any childminder could cope with kiddo unless the only activity on offer was playing computer games all day.

Shame kiddo didn’t try school for a bit longer because as the above post said, they are set up to deal with child with all sorts of different needs, whilst also hopefully integrating him to eventually becoming an adult that can survive without Bex!

Reactions: 7
can't believe I've not realised before, but, yeah! if you're homeschooling and "working" from home, why on earth do you need a childminder?! 🤯

and how much does forest school cost if giving up *one* of them for a few months (and nails) will yield enough for a rental deposit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She tweeted earlier that she had spent a load of money on “storage” because she can’t move or pack without it - like cardboard boxes from the shops aren’t free! Even she must have realised she looked like a right twit because she has deleted it! 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.