Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why Disneyland?
Why not save for somewhere far more realistic and equally as enjoyable for a young child? Shows such a lack of imagination.

Reactions: 1
Why Disneyland?
Why not save for somewhere far more realistic and equally as enjoyable for a young child? Shows such a lack of imagination.
Because she masquerades as a teen while being 35 / 28 / 42*

(* delete as appropriate. who knows? who cares?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Bex fake a fainting spell around NYE for attention?
There was certainly a fair sprinkling of “Hope you’re ok, Hun” posts.

A heads up to Bex (god only knows why - she deserves no help from me to parent kiddo or spend money)…
You can fly to Legoland Denmark for £40 return from BHX and there are other things to do in Billund that aren’t just Legoland. It’s way cheaper than Disney and probably more suitable - Although there is a decided lack of princess dresses.

Looking forward to the book! How exciting.

Why Disneyland?

apparently, bex used to faint and get convulsions frequently from vasovagal syncope

she hasn't fainted since before she was pregnant from that, but has fainted otherwise

bex and kiddo are at soft play and bex regrets not bringing ear plugs

bex will be decluttering tomorrow

• Haha
I was surprised she hadn’t yet added POTS and Fibromyalgia to the list of things she needs testing for - maybe she doesn’t need to with that history!

Reactions: 2
Bex forgot to say, "publish my book for which I received over £6 a year ago"

Bex forgot to say, "publish my book for which I received over £6 a year ago"
It will indeed be the first anniversary of the kickstarter for the book ending in a few days time. The book that was ‘nearly finished’ that just needed some tweaks and professional editing.

We should have a tattle sweepstake. Who thinks we will see the 2nd anniversary of the funding ending before we see a book?

It must be hard for Bex (and I’m not being sarcastic), she has a history and throwing herself 100% into her latest project, spending a tonne of money on it and then giving up a week later. Problem with this particular pipe dream is that it’s other peoples money and she has already spent half of it (on a phantom photo shoot and some crockery), so she has to produce the goods. I would wake up every morning feeling guilty and anxious about finishing. I would be too embarrassed to post on twitter any social thing I did that showed I wasn’t working on the book when I had free time away from being super mum

Reactions: 6
I'm just over here wondering what 7yo needs a triple wardrobe? Exactly how many clothes does kiddo have? 😵💫

(I see the awful ex bought the wardrobe and let her keep the partial refund on it too. Horrific.)

• Haha
I'm just over here wondering what 7yo needs a triple wardrobe? Exactly how many clothes does kiddo have? 😵💫

(I see the awful ex bought the wardrobe and let her keep the partial refund on it too. Horrific.)
I’ve always wondered what kiddos dad must think when he reads her tweets about him. Even if he doesn’t have an account I bet he has a friend who does!

Same thoughts as to when she meets men on dating apps and mentions them on social media, I 100% would stalk the social media of a stranger I met online and 100% would not go on a date with them if they mentioned me on their twitter before we had met in real life!

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t wish ill on Bex at all but these two tweets sum up pretty much the whole of this thread - and Bex in general (recipe book work, Hun?)

Oh - and now she has unlocked and I can see the Tyne Tunnel story, I hope she doesn’t end up with hundreds of pounds in charges IF she truly didn’t get the reminders because that is an outrageous amount of money for a missed £2 fee. But I will also say that the Dart Charge is the same and it’s signposted so many times, as well as on every phone map and satnav system. It’s very difficult to miss it and very quick to pay.

Attachments

I think this tweet is meant for me, but I didn’t ask whether kiddo’s dad knew about her tweets, I wondered what he thinks about them. Didn’t say she shouldn’t tweet about him either.

I wondered if it kept him in line a bit knowing his every move would be made public. I have a very mean horrible ex and would never have the guts to publicly speak about him (or even be in the same room as him!).

Stay off tattle Bex! Write your book!

Attachments

I can't believe we missed this little attention-grabbing dichotomy...

She specifically states she self-harmed by cutting yet she has an intense physical reaction to the sight of blood causing her to faint. Must be those bloodless cuts! 🤔

And another new label we weren't previously aware of! Must be Christmas all over again!

Attachments

I can't believe we missed this little attention-grabbing dichotomy...

She specifically states she self-harmed by cutting yet she has an intense physical reaction to the sight of blood causing her to faint. Must be those bloodless cuts! 🤔

And another new label we weren't previously aware of! Must be Christmas all over again!
tbh, i can fully understand this and congrats to her on not sh-ing for so long

tbh, i can fully understand this and congrats to her on not sh-ing for so long
I'm not denying it's an achievement to stop sh it just seems unlikely to have been cutting if there's such a repulsion to blood and I don't understand the necessity to lie about it. We can all see that she's desperate for attention and this is a symptom of that imo.

This is where I could do with deploying the Jack Monroe “Who *** knows” triple dot image.

Its a subject I know little of, and I am certainly not going to comment on it other than to say she has mentioned it before so it isn’t “new” information - she has previously stated it’s why she gets tattooes - they have helped her in her recovery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.