Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
given that this thread came about from bex being mentioned on rsm's threads, this is so funny

we've come full circle, people!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve always wondered why RSM let Bex get away with slagging her off on here. She was obviously just biding her time!

The above screenshots are absolutely hilarious!

Bex likes to slag this website off (whilst being part of it), but it’s low, so low, talking about people on here that you are supposedly friends with in real life!

Reactions: 6
I am sure there would have been DMs back and forth about trying to keep cover or some such bullshit but there can be no doubt that Bex went too far with her comments regarding RSM (and the good buddy/microwave saviour, Jack Monroe) - with friends like that who needs enemies, eh girls?

Reactions: 4
I think we may have very VERY different ideas of busy. Like, you know, having a job that isn’t pouring your trauma out on Twitter for engagement and “hugs”. But you do you “hun”.

Still - at least the book has been shoehorned into there. Unless she disassociates again.

Attachments

• Haha
I just don’t know how she is going to get through Thursday! 😂

And the “after uni” had me doing a snort. It’s the OU “hun”. You don’t even need to get out of your onesie and put shoes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we may have very VERY different ideas of busy. Like, you know, having a job that isn’t pouring your trauma out on Twitter for engagement and “hugs”. But you do you “hun”.

Still - at least the book has been shoehorned into there. Unless she disassociates again.
'Interview and food shopping'......'forest school and dinner with parents'.

I just don't know how she's going to cope...poor mite

Reactions: 2
And she doesn’t even have a school run anymore. She was tweeting through the early hours (again) so I guess “kiddo” is grabbing some cereal and the Xbox controller for his morning schooling. Still - credit where it’s due. She isn’t having massive melt downs at him a la RSM, whilst she is sleeping in her pit til gone nine. So there is that.

Reactions: 1
Free advice from someone who has interviewed hundreds of people for volunteer and paid positions: don’t use the any questions part of the interview to mention malicious social services reports about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
After Bex letting us know how awfully busy she was the other day with things like having to go shopping and have dinner with her parents and all those kind of things the rest of us do alongside full time jobs. She expressed how stressed she was about being busy again yesterday. So of course the solution to that is to go and get a volunteer job and take on even more commitments

Self awareness is a skill that Bex seems to lack

Finish the bleeping book before you take on more commitments!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Are we opening a book on how long it lasts before they no longer require her services? She skips out on evening school because of anxiety and needs extensions for every single piece of work, despite having extra support. And of course the book will be NEXT spring now! If ever.

Wooh's top tip of the day, by Wooh:

When you have a track record of flakiness, don't tweet everything in advance.

Wow, that Wooh is a wise woman.

Are we opening a book on how long it lasts before they no longer require her services? She skips out on evening school because of anxiety and needs extensions for every single piece of work, despite having extra support. And of course the book will be NEXT spring now! If ever.
I’m not sure which will come first A. Lots of sick days for herself or B. Kiddo getting kicked out of his latest childminders (assuming he will be having one again now Bex has to go to work)

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure which will come first A. Lots of sick days for herself or B. Kiddo getting kicked out of his latest childminders (assuming he will be having one again now Bex has to go to work)
It’s a volunteer role (unpaid) that involves managing your own trauma outside of volunteering because it can cause problems if you “take it home” with you. She already have pretty much every mental health issue known to man, so how managing third party child trauma is going to work for her is mystifying to put it frankly.

Attachments

She'll get her nails done and go to a mid week concert in another region, OBVIOUSLY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon the volunteer job is maybe sorting out the bin bags in a charity shop. Hopefully it is nothing where they will depend on her to be in a place at a time. I volunteered in a women’s refuge as a student and it was super disruptive for the service users if you didn’t turn up.

I reckon the volunteer job is maybe sorting out the bin bags in a charity shop. Hopefully it is nothing where they will depend on her to be in a place at a time. I volunteered in a women’s refuge as a student and it was super disruptive for the service users if you didn’t turn up.
Indeed - There is never a place (be it paid or voluntary) that happily tolerates someone deciding on the day (or the night before) that they don’t or can’t be there. Of course, organisations accommodate or strategise for sickness (and mental health issues are, finally and thankfully being increasingly regarded but they have a hell of a long way to go) but we know the score here and, sadly, it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.