Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Joining! I'm 5'9, calorie counting on Nutracheck with a target of 1500 a day, pretty inactive in my job so I try to spin 3 times a week and get steps in where I can. I weigh on Sundays.

Start weight - 12 stone 10.5.
Last week's weight - 11 stone 8.5.
Today's weight - 11 stone 6.
Christmas target - 10 stone 7.

Much bigger loss than normal for me this week, I've lost my appetite from work stress though so if I'm up again next week I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Spoke

VIP Member
Still no weight change, but 1.5” off my waist!

Did pilates and legs glutes core this week. Been in calorie deficit all week, after a bad week last week.

Hi! I’m just putting myself here so I’m in the thread! I joined SlimmingWorld on 7th July and have been doing ok. I am currently on 2 weeks annual leave and things are slipping a bit but I am not fully off track.. just th excercise has come to a stop being stressed with the kids off so I fully intent to go the gym once they’re back at school. I am doing a combination of SlimmingWorld and MyFitnessPal

(ETA) 35 years old. 5ft 4in. 3 kids. Semi sedentary job.
Start weight 198.5 Lbs/ 90kg 7/7/22
Current weight 186 Lb/ 84.3kg 18/08/22
Christmas target 168 Lb/ 76.2kg
Ultimate Target weight 140 Lb/ 63.5kg

sorry I’ll add more when it’s not 1am and I’m getting up at 5am xx

Yay. Love some accountability.

I am 26, 6ft 1.
Starting weight: 276lbs
Current weight: 268lbs
Christmas goal: 🎄 240lbs 🎄 (unsure how achievable this is but it’s 18 weeks until Christmas unless my calculations are terrible 🤣 but that’s about 1.5lbs loss per week). Don’t want to go too overboard, if I lose more then great!
My next mini goal is my friends birthday at the end of September, aiming to be at 260.

Today:
Breakfast: Iced coffee (lol, nutritious)
Lunch: crushed new potato salad
Dinner: pizza express chicken and pepper pizza

Didn’t exercise at all today and don’t even think I’ll close my Apple Watch rings 💔 a truly lazy day indeed.

Thank you for starting this thread 😊

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I've been for a meal out Friday and had a few drinks yesterday as my birthday is next week so not the best first week. But someone posted earlier about not going off the rails or "getting back on it" and it really resonated with me. I had fun, I enjoyed it, it's life. It's my birthday celebrations. I'm not gonna berate myself for that or feel guilty for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lola UK

VIP Member
Hello!! I’m going to join you! I have put on 7 pounds since I went on holiday a few months ago… obviously enjoying my summer with lots of wine and cheese and bread 🤣 I feel sluggish and unhappy when my clothes don’t fit probably so need to do something.

Im 5’5, 32 and 10 stone 7 pounds. Size 12. I’ve joined a gym 🙈 so I’m get a plan together and also start swimming.

I’d like to get to a comfortable size 10 and 9 and a half stone.

My first goal is to get to 10 stone 3 pounds. ☺

I’m trying intermittent fasting 16:8 but I’ll be honest it’s a struggle on weekends so I may just do it Monday - Friday. I try and eat from 1pm - 8pm! Evening snacks are my downfall, I love a cuppa and something sweet in the evenings.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Blank slate and starting over from tomorrow! I’ve had a week off with two birthdays and a big family event, so it’s been all cake and wine. Fuck sake. But it’s September, which makes the Xmas countdown even more imminent. Counting everything, 10k steps a day, let’s go.

• Heart

uokhun92

Chatty Member
Sign me up! I never count NYD as we traditionally have a family trip to the pub in the afternoon but we all had colds and didn’t go so actually stuck to my calories yesterday.

Haven’t weighed myself yet but reckon I’m pushing on 12 stone if not (I’m 5’6” so overweight for my height) every time I’ve ever done Slimming World etc I’ve always set my goal weight at 9 and a half stone but realise now this is unrealistic for me and my ideal weight is around the 10 and a half stone mark.

Going to have Thursday as my weigh day.

I have a trade show to attend in February and I would love to have a good 10lb off by then!

We are doing Dry January so that will help, and I’ve also got to go for a procedure on Friday this week where I can’t eat after lunch on Thursday and eat the blandest food in the world from tomorrow so hoping a positive from that will be a head start on the weight loss, just have to ignore McDonald’s and KFC being next to the hospital afterwards 😂😂

TartyMcFarty

Hey. I've decided to get rid of last Christmas's 1st weight gain (exaggeration - most of it has gone on since then) bearing in mind I was already 4st overweight.

Tomorrow morning will be a week since I started at 15st 1lb, so what's that? 211 lb I think. I've been doing MFP which seems like plenty, as well as around 15k steps per day and hopping on my spin bike --to watch iplayer-- every other day!

Happy35

I am going to start next week, am treating this week as still part of Christmas, had the virus that is doing the rounds for 5 days and still have cheese and dips to use up.

I lost a stone before Christmas so am hoping to lose another half a stone before the end of March, I am going on my hols and will need to wear a bikini!!

mee43

VIP Member
May I join you please?
I keep trying the same old diets to try and lose weight but all I get is even bigger 😞
I’ve got at least 4 stone to lose but ideally I’d like to lose a stone by Christmas.
I’m aiming to ditch the diet habit and start off by making changes, so cutting out the crap, basically - no crisps, chocolate, etc..
Also aiming to walk an extra 30 minutes each day to begin with.
Hopefully a different approach will help!

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Idk what my body is doing but

Sunday - I was 11 stone 8
Monday - 11 stone 6.8
Stopped looking, popped on today - 11 stone 5

I'll take it 🤷‍♀️ lowest I've weighed all year.

I think I'm going to change my goal. I'm 5'9 and was aiming for 10 stone 7/8, now thinking I'll aim for 11 stone and then get a PT or coach to help me build muscle and get smaller without focusing so much on the scales. So going to try really hard to shed these last 5 lbs before Christmas now!

• Heart

marjan

Chatty Member
Hello! I'm also 5'3 haha and 24 years old. I've actually been around my current weight for a long time now. Between me being lazy, tired and really busy, I haven't found/made the time to focus on my health and losing weight. My daily exercise is only my commute to and from work which for the whole day totals to a 30 minute walk and a 30 minute bike ride.
I used to do youtube video workouts at home which I enjoyed but with the constant heat waves it has been really difficult because it is too hot to move. Ready to get back on track and I'm loving this thread already!

Current weight: 83.5kg
Christmas target: 75kg
Ultimate target weight: 65kg

Felix08

Chatty Member
Today was 75,6kg so happy!
Food wasnt great because I didnt plan it well enough but did ride my bike for an hour!

Reactions: 6

curiouserandcuriouser2022

Hi again all, between reading this thread and its “parent” thread (!) I think I might be able to achieve my goals this time. About an hour ago I had a huge urge to eat something sweet. Night time grazing of sweet food is a huge problem for me. I thought of all you lovely folks putting one foot in front of the other in order to reach your targets, and I removed myself from the kitchen taking just an apple with me. I think this is the first time in about a year that I managed to “surf the urge” successfully. I’ve eaten really well today, healthily too, so it’s only boredom and habit driving me towards sugary snacks. Night night!

• Heart

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Weighed in this morning at 93.3kg, was 93.6kg this time last week. Had a completely off plan weekend but tried to claw it back since Monday. Pleased with that.

I lost another 1lb this week! That’s -18lb total so far. I’ve fell off the CC wagon a little but still eating ok. I’ve been the gym 4 days last week and 3 so far this week.

My gym is getting refurbished and is closing from 10th October for about 6 weeks so I’m fuming about that as I’m just starting a routine and that break will put me back to square one exercise wise and mean chances are I won’t go back until January then. I might look if there are any with 1 month contracts or trials I could go to whilst it’s closed.

If I lose 1lb a week I could still get my 2stone for Xmas 🤞🏼

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I've finally broken my 11 stone 7 plateau. Problem being I ate 1200 cals for a few days to do it, and I really don't want to have to eat that few calories to make progress. Going back to 1400-1500 now and hoping it stays off...