Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring it on

Reactions: 3
I just wish Ron would stop making out that making Lana his girlfriend is the same as marrying her…it’s not really a big deal to go on a programme to “find love” and make someone your girlfriend… he’s sounding like Jake

Reactions: 4
The breakfast for Lana is the weirdest thing I've ever heard? They didn't treat Samie that nice on her birthday. Something seems fishy...
---
it’s not really a big deal
"it's a big deal to me" - Ron, 10,000 times, Winter Love Island 2023! Idiot!

Reactions: 10
I would be dancing in the street I put a wee cheeky bet on Kai and Sanam right after the casa amor recoupling when they were 50/1

Reactions: 9
I would be dancing in the street I put a wee cheeky bet on Kai and Sanam right after the casa amor recoupling when they were 50/1
Well done .. hope you bet each way
---
The breakfast for Lana is the weirdest thing I've ever heard? They didn't treat Samie that nice on her birthday. Something seems fishy...
---

"it's a big deal to me" - Ron, 10,000 times, Winter Love Island 2023! Idiot!
Remember Rachel in Friends when Ross couldn’t ‘perform’.
IT IS a big deal .. it doesn’t happen to EVERY guy

Reactions: 2
Samie the snaaaaake deserves terrace Tom. Both total bellends.

Don't you ever wish u could go in as a "bombshell" and tell them all they're all cunts and no-one likes them

Reactions: 16
“I can’t influence nine other people’s opinions”. That’s exactly what you did do and why he’s upset! The breakfast is damage limitation.

Before she forgave Tom, she said that on the outside he would’ve been instantly blocked. So surely your forgiving him had something to do with evaluating your options given the time left? Or at least perceived by the public to be a factor? Isn’t this part of Ron’s point, that game plans could be found in certain typical actions? You could go through the actions of most of them and question their motives.

Ron’s advice to Rosie was passed on without reason other than to cause a reaction. Although I agree the essence of it was there, it was actually quite sound advice. If I imagine Casey, he’s always lying down. He’s lazy with girls, even Cynthia had to climb on top of him.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure I can be bothered to watch the cringe fest of the Talent Show.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe how different Casey looks with shorter hair. Needs a trip to the barbers when he gets out

View attachment 2003393
Ive been thinking this for a while but Im sure Casey's had botox or maybe his eyebrows shaped. One of his eyebrows is higher than the other in the villa and they are really normal here. I cant put my finger on what looks different.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.