Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
The strangeness/jarring aspect of it was because the banter from Will and Shaq wasn't remotely witty or funny. It was just a couple of gormless, grinning goons saying the same things over and over. I think that's why the majority watching at home would side with Tom in this instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah I’m on toms side with this it’s bleeping annoying people going on and on when you clearly aren’t in the mood
Tbh I would of gone below the belt and said to Shaq "yeah yeah you won, but you didn't win the publics opinions. Because....Tanya's a bleep"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I would have lost it if I was Tom, I hate being the butt of jokes so I definitely would have hit below the belt.

Reactions: 9
On a separate note, can anyone really see Samie ever moving to Barnsley? Nah, me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So why’s Tom annoyed? Sorry I don’t quite get it.. I saw he told Will and co to cut it out… what exactly were they saying / doing?

Reactions: 2
The problem is none of these people genuinely like each other so the "bants" will fall flat

Reactions: 13
That whole antagonising Tom thing wasn’t funny, they were all just stood taking the piss out of him. I’ve been in that situation where a group of people try to provoke you for a reaction and it’s actually embarrassing and jarring. He actually looked like he felt so uncomfortable as you would if you were being singled out and made fun of for hours… of course he didn’t find it funny. They were laughing at him. In fact I’d go as far to say it’s borderline bullying
100% this. They even concocted it together before they went outside when Tom was on the outside bed, discussing "poking the bear" and when to start going at him again. It wasn't even about the sports day in the end, just literally all stood over him going on and on and on to get a reaction out of him. I've never liked Will and he showed his true colours with that. As did Shaq

• Heart
Reactions: 23
it’s on the app. i remember from last time. it’s closed now tho, they need to announce it (unless they did and i didn’t notice)
From the preview I thought the islanders would be voting amongst themselves.

Reactions: 2
i wanna like shaq so bad, but he does really annoying things all the time. it’s not even ick behaviour he’s just so ugh i can’t find the words cause it’s not even passive aggressive.
he was so much more bothered than tanya for being in the bottom, he was bothered from the get go

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From the preview I thought the islanders would be voting amongst themselves.
yh but then the actual answer is revealed, you can check the app it’s still there but it’s closed. if it’s the same as szn 7 they guess what they think and then get told what the public think

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.