Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I enjoyed Jessie calling out Liv I feel she’s spent the rest of the episode MILKING the innocent victim role.

Reactions: 11
Why are Rosie and a Casey not allowed to have their own love island journey - it’s not the Claudia show

Reactions: 28
Wow that was hard to watch! Claudia is so embarrassing! Does she want him to stay 20ft away from Rosie just to make Claudia feel better? What about his feelings? I hope she goes tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
'One at the with no connection ' maybe it's a time to
Go home ...!?
Feel very stages all?

Reactions: 8
claudia didn’t need to know. sammie was right. anyone who thinks differently is wrong

Reactions: 20
My pride would not let me get on like a mad woman in front of no man. They do not need to know they have upset you

Reactions: 13
Tiffany "pretty much I would let Gemma know she's a fat cnt"

Gemma "I'M CLAUSTROPHOBIC DARREN"

And the whole David's dead saga

Quality TV 🤣
She said those shoes were meant to be worn by a beautiful woman. If that’s the case she should have put them back on the rack.

Scotty T needs to know I’ll be there for him with open arms, open legs and an open mouth.

Loved Tiffany 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Claudia totally shown herself up. Omg how could those girls tell her she’s a boss witch? Jessie has a spiteful little face and glinty eyes.

Reactions: 18
Claudia will cry about being upset over Casey kissing someone else and being on her own but she’s happy enough to stay 🙃 LEAVE if you’re so upset

Reactions: 14
Imagine rocking up to a fella you were dating for a week after he dumped you and shouting at him for kissing someone else. Bunny boiler

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
why the duck are Jessie Claudia and Samie sitting with Satan and chief gaslighter ? id never sit with them again if I were jessie

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.