Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Claudia and Liv were clearly the people splitting the villa. I'd say people were sick of listening to Claudia cry over Casey and sticking her 2 cents in all the time, and sick of Livs bitchiness. They aren't gone 2 minutes and they are all reunited. Says it all!

Reactions: 21

lozza96

VIP Member
Love how olivia dropped lana and rosie in it and said they was all talking about jessie .also angry will is a bit of me

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MyProfMyOp

LIAR!!!!!!! CASEY YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!!!

HE DRAGGED EVERYONE FOR A CHAT TALKING SHIT ABOUT JESSIE NOT BEING GENUINE!!! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 20

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Liv knows she’s disliked and has fallen from her throne, so like she’s done a hundred times before, whenever someone’s involved in any slight beef, she jumps on it like a scavenger and runs with it. It works in her favour to turn people against someone else because everyone is her competition. Weak scheming bitch.

jadach

VIP Member
claudia didn’t need to know. sammie was right. anyone who thinks differently is wrong

Kas01980

VIP Member
She won't choose Kai and Sanam if she's got any sense. It'll show her up to be the bitter and twisted bitch she really is

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
I am so ready for Jessie to go in on Liv tonight! I’ve put it behind a spoiler

Claudia says: “The word fake was used.”

Olivia interjects: “I never said fake, please don’t say I’ve said fake because I didn’t. I just don’t think this is a conversation we need to have between all of us.”

Jessie asks Olivia: “Well Liv, would you like to have a conversation just us?”

Olivia responds: “Not really, not right now.”

Jessie says: “So you’re happy to walk over to the day beds and speak to a whole group of people about how you think I’m questionable but not have a discussion with me.”

• Haha
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Imagine rocking up to a fella you were dating for a week after he dumped you and shouting at him for kissing someone else. Bunny boiler

• Haha
  • Sad
I'm livid at Olivia saying Jessie is fake whatever about the other girls saying it but the way Olivia has acted SCREAMS fake and game playing all season long, it's unreal, someone needs to pull Olivia up on that and call her out

• Heart