Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheMyBestie

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t stand Rosie. She’s too big for her boots, thinks she’s something special and just thinks she’s above everyone else. Smug b*tch

• Heart
Reactions: 22

conrea37

VIP Member
Just caught up, stupid early shifts all week.

DING
FUCKING
DONG

THE BITCH IS GONE.

see you in 20 pages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Laika1234

VIP Member
Wow - the producers just couldn’t let the audience have a win. Withhold the public vote for 3 weeks and then when she’s finally voted out she as always gets the last say and gets to take whoever her bullying little mind likes the least.

lalalala88

VIP Member
I am just happy this show is ending soon. I am so sick of it but I’ve invested too much time to not continue watching it til the end.

• Haha
Lana as well needs to fucking pipe down, ''this doesn't need to be a screaming match'' fuck off you plastic barbiem no one is screaming and rich coming from you whose like a mole on Liv's arse, Live is Queen of screaming and crying and throwing tantrums, these girls man

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
I voted Casey because I just love him. Sorry not sorry.

DM earlier were suggesting a double dumping? I hope so cos otherwise it'll be boring.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Look
Everyone banter isn't the same. And they kept pushing. I don't find it funny either
So you move on

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
When did Liv ever tell it straight as it is? All she did was spout rubbish about everyone behind their back. She was never once upfront unless called. I am so glad she’s gone and producers can stop pandering to this ridiculous image she keeps trying to sell us as the straight talking hero.

• Heart